Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #11
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Re: DDC Buddies

Let's find all the Canadians and then pair up =)

Advertisement

Old 01-24-2012, 03:42 PM   #12
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Chelly

EDD April 22-27

MW says I'm measuring small and dates could be off, which would put me into May. However we're pretty sure we're right on the edd being that week, it may be that I have a deep hollow pelvis.

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:23 PM   #13
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightblonde View Post
hrm our tickers are the same and we have a 2 day date difference, ah well, pretty sure my date is arbitrary (at my dating ultrasound they gave me the 24th with matched up better with when I got a bfp) but it is likely later than it should be so I have more time before we have to start considering an induction.

How do you know baby will come early? Honestly I am so bad at this..I thought dd would be close to 2 weeks late & a boy..nope, a girl 5 days early..I am just going with this baby will be late so that time seems to go faster? Probably doesn't make any sense to anyone except me. I did not believe I was in labour with dd as it was too soon..I just happened to have period type cramps every 3 minutes for hours & a very sour/sore tummy.
I only assume that DD2 will come late because I did, LOL. My birthday is May 3rd, mom was due with me in late april. Because DD1 was a preemptive c-section, i have no frigging clue what she might have done if my OB wasn't so impatient.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #14
Br2me
Registered Users
seller
seller

ok i want in...edd is April 19th...

wanting to go on of after not before...i will be refusing a repeat c/s just because its a good time for everyone else! I am letting this baby tell me when its his time to come!
and my family tends to bake babies longer...my sister and i were both two weeks late...her oldest was two weeks late (inducded ended with c/s) all other babies have been c/s...so who knows when this baby will come...
Br2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #15
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Good idea about the US\Canada...I didn't even think about that since ours doesn't matter. Don't want anyone getting charged extra. I think I will leave this up for another few days and then start pairing up...if you have someone you'd like to be paired with let me know
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:33 PM   #16
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Bump for anyone else wanting in. I will be pairing people up this weekend
& DS (4/13/12)

Old 02-01-2012, 06:19 AM   #17
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightblonde View Post
hrm our tickers are the same and we have a 2 day date difference, ah well, pretty sure my date is arbitrary (at my dating ultrasound they gave me the 24th with matched up better with when I got a bfp) but it is likely later than it should be so I have more time before we have to start considering an induction.

How do you know baby will come early? Honestly I am so bad at this..I thought dd would be close to 2 weeks late & a boy..nope, a girl 5 days early..I am just going with this baby will be late so that time seems to go faster? Probably doesn't make any sense to anyone except me. I did not believe I was in labour with dd as it was too soon..I just happened to have period type cramps every 3 minutes for hours & a very sour/sore tummy.
Sorry to reply so late, been busy.

I had an ultrasound and they moved the date up a couple days. But I didn't bother altering the ticker...it's just a date. As for the baby coming early, just a feeling. Like how I knew it was a girl. Evan was one day shy of a week early (he came 8 days early...but some would say that's not early). Obviously I could be wrong too!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:41 AM   #18
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
Sorry to reply so late, been busy.

I had an ultrasound and they moved the date up a couple days. But I didn't bother altering the ticker...it's just a date. As for the baby coming early, just a feeling. Like how I knew it was a girl. Evan was one day shy of a week early (he came 8 days early...but some would say that's not early). Obviously I could be wrong too!
That makes sense =) Based on my ultrasound at 12 weeks it pushed my dd 5 days sooner (so the 24th) but we decided to just leave it as it was so we don't have to deal with induction talk as soon. These babies will come when they are ready!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #19
JacobysMomma
Registered Users
seller

How fun!!
Tiffany - JacobysMomma
Due 4/26
My son was a week early so this one will probably be late because I am expecting her to be here early. lol
JacobysMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #20
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

One last bump. Will pair up tomorrow!
& DS (4/13/12)