Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #11
marthathecakelady
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Officially out

Oh Heather I am so sorry. Praying for you.

Advertisement

My facebook "fan" page
marthathecakelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:57 AM   #12
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Im sorry heather

I know how it is. It took two weeks from the time we found no hb to miscarry but for me it was worth it. It really helped me process and mourn.
Its heaetbreaking and I hate that we have to go through these things.
Rest cry and take care of Yourself
Old 01-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #13
babyGmommy
Registered Users
seller

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 01-27-2012, 08:29 AM   #14
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Heather I am so sorry!! Please take time to heal and know we are always here for you. I too took cytotec for my mc in June. Word of advice, put it in when DH will be home. Not to be too graphic but about 3 hours after I used it I stood up to go to the bathroom (after cramping for awhile) and the entire contents of my uterus came out. No one warned me what to expect and the nurse on the phone said that it was "normal" I just don't want you to be shocked. I'm sending love and prayers!!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:34 AM   #15
Heather8183
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
Heather I am so sorry!! Please take time to heal and know we are always here for you. I too took cytotec for my mc in June. Word of advice, put it in when DH will be home. Not to be too graphic but about 3 hours after I used it I stood up to go to the bathroom (after cramping for awhile) and the entire contents of my uterus came out. No one warned me what to expect and the nurse on the phone said that it was "normal" I just don't want you to be shocked. I'm sending love and prayers!!

As horrible as this sounds, I really wish that would just happen. I had the blighted ovum, so there is NO baby. We checked 3 times, and my HCG levels are going DOWN. The dr actually prescribed the Cytotec orally, 3 pills every 6 hours. Took 6 doses and NOTHING is happening. No cramping, no spotting, NOTHING. I'm just so over the whole thing. I know it sounds horrible, I just want it over. But, as much as I want it over, that much I DON'T want a D&C. Gah!

Thank you all for your kind words
ES list IDDDSO Gira Diamonds & Stripes ringsling
Heather8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #16
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather8183

As horrible as this sounds, I really wish that would just happen. I had the blighted ovum, so there is NO baby. We checked 3 times, and my HCG levels are going DOWN. The dr actually prescribed the Cytotec orally, 3 pills every 6 hours. Took 6 doses and NOTHING is happening. No cramping, no spotting, NOTHING. I'm just so over the whole thing. I know it sounds horrible, I just want it over. But, as much as I want it over, that much I DON'T want a D&C. Gah!

It was over quickly, I just slept for 14 hours after. My dr had me put 2 pills vaginaly every 6 hours until it was done. I only had to do this twice. Maybe you could call and ask? My cycle returned as expected 4 weeks after and it did take another 3 months to get prego. I hope you heal quickly!!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #17
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather8183

I know exactly how you feel.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #18
thrifty72
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh, Heather-- I'm so sorry you are experiencing this. You are certainly overdue for some joy. I hope the new puppy brings you some healing.
thrifty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #19
aquariummom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so sorry mama I've been there before if you need to talk.