Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2012, 06:36 AM   #1
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Just want to encourage you mommas to do your research

I have two boys who are autistic because of vaccines, and last night met another mother who has a seventeen year old who also was vaccine damaged, it just renewed my motivation to get the word out to people. Please take the time to make and educated desicion, research autism and vaccines, SIDS and vaccines, aborted fetal cells in vaccines. I wish I had done my research.

Advertisement

Old 01-25-2012, 07:18 AM   #2
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.
Re: Just want to encourage you mommas to do your research

Sorry to DDC. Everything I read has suggested that Autism on its own comes about at the same ages as vaccines are commonly done and the one study that linked the two was proven bogus and manipulated by the data.

If you have links to the contrary please send the my way I would love to read it, but everything I have found suggests that you cannot prove that onset of autism is linked to vaccinations.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:20 AM   #3
pharmmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenajean1 View Post
Sorry to DDC. Everything I read has suggested that Autism on its own comes about at the same ages as vaccines are commonly done and the one study that linked the two was proven bogus and manipulated by the data.

If you have links to the contrary please send the my way I would love to read it, but everything I have found suggests that you cannot prove that onset of autism is linked to vaccinations.
That study which created the whole vaccine causing autism mess was completely retracted because the data was made up. The researcher that did the study was taking money from places he shouldn't have and has since lost his medical license because taking kickbacks to create a bogus study. However, the damage was done and now it seems people are convinced (Jenny Mccarthy anyone?) and no amount of actual opposing data will convince them otherwise.

There is no link between vaccines and autism, and the ingredient that was suspect, the preservative thimerisol, can only be found in multi-dose vials of the flu vaccine. Every vaccine was reformulated after that study came out so it's a double non-issue now.So if you are still leery of using anything even remotely related to mercury then just make sure to either skip the flu shot or use single use cartridges only.

Penn and Teller actually did a very good episode of Bull**** on the vaccine controversy that sums everything up nicely, with references. Yes, I know they're stage magicians, but they do other things also and are actually credible off the stage too. Here's a link to the episode on youtube http://youtu.be/GaJs7NP7km4 if you want to watch it. The CDC has (or maybe had since I'm having some trouble locating it right now) a huge database of stories written by parents about their children that got vaccine preventable diseases because they chose to not get them. Some of the stories are really heartbreaking. If I can track it down I'll post them later.

Delay vax if you want to, but please get them all, no matter how unlikely it may seem that your kids can get HepB or Measles. With increasing immigration from countries where there is little to no vaccinating being done and an increase in the number of Americans not vaccinating their kids, there have been outbreaks of vaccine preventable diseases cropping up in the US and other developed countries. Just use google and the new stories will pop up.

Ok, I'll get off my now
Old 01-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
thekuligs
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmmama View Post
That study which created the whole vaccine causing autism mess was completely retracted because the data was made up. The researcher that did the study was taking money from places he shouldn't have and has since lost his medical license because taking kickbacks to create a bogus study. However, the damage was done and now it seems people are convinced (Jenny Mccarthy anyone?) and no amount of actual opposing data will convince them otherwise.

There is no link between vaccines and autism, and the ingredient that was suspect, the preservative thimerisol, can only be found in multi-dose vials of the flu vaccine. Every vaccine was reformulated after that study came out so it's a double non-issue now.So if you are still leery of using anything even remotely related to mercury then just make sure to either skip the flu shot or use single use cartridges only.

Penn and Teller actually did a very good episode of Bull**** on the vaccine controversy that sums everything up nicely, with references. Yes, I know they're stage magicians, but they do other things also and are actually credible off the stage too. Here's a link to the episode on youtube http://youtu.be/GaJs7NP7km4 if you want to watch it. The CDC has (or maybe had since I'm having some trouble locating it right now) a huge database of stories written by parents about their children that got vaccine preventable diseases because they chose to not get them. Some of the stories are really heartbreaking. If I can track it down I'll post them later.

Delay vax if you want to, but please get them all, no matter how unlikely it may seem that your kids can get HepB or Measles. With increasing immigration from countries where there is little to no vaccinating being done and an increase in the number of Americans not vaccinating their kids, there have been outbreaks of vaccine preventable diseases cropping up in the US and other developed countries. Just use google and the new stories will pop up.

Ok, I'll get off my now
This is nice. As well as the fact that whooping cough and measels are making a come back, especially in places like California.
Mom to: Clover (9) Violet (8), Twins; Scarlet & Ryland (6) & Thistle (2) #6 DUE Jan 2016 I write romance novels!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:05 AM   #5
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

I agree each parent should do their research for themselves and make the best choice for their families.

And keep in mind that the drug companies are extemely wealthy and can make lots of things appear different due to covering their bottom line. Its about money not safety and no one will look out for your kids like you.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #6
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I think some vaccines can be skipped. There are many shots that are for illnesses that or not deadly or highly communicable. It seems in many cases we over immunize.

I am all for normal vaxing. My son gets shots. But I see no reason to give shots against common daily illnesses that just run their course, our pedi is on the same page with that note.

But all the austism talk does scare me, but on the same hand, imaging a world rampant with illness and no vaccines scares the hell out of me more.

DH's cousin got ruebella and went deaf as a result.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #7
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

As I said mommas please do your research. It's not surprising that's people are crashing to thread as it happens anytime anyone speaks truth on this issue. Ultimately each family has to make their own decision on this, I am simply asking you to educate yourself. Keep in mind that big pharma spends millions each year to get you to believe their sales pitch. What do I or any other mother who try to reveal truth on this get? Certainly not a paycheck, just harassment please do your own research it's not hard to find the truth. I will list a few resources to get your started in my next post. But really a google search on the topics I listed above will get you lots on information. Following the herd and swallowing the blue pill is easier.....well unless your child is one of the 1 in 50 that is damaged by them, then it gets real rough, real fast.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

May I ask, and I do not mean to be offensive, I am genuinely sincere here.

What leads you to believe that autism is the result of vaccines in your sons case and not genetics?

I ask because the link it impossible to prove. We can assume and draw our conclusions. But there is no truth we can claim because as of now it is a unknown.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:13 AM   #9
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Some resources

Www.safeminds.org
Www.mercola.com (search for vaccines)
Www.naturalnews.com (search for vaccines)

Books
Vaccines deception and tragedy- michael dye
Cancer step outside the box-Ty bollinger
Evidence of harm - David Kirby

Videos (you can find clips on YouTube)

Mary tocco - are vaccines safe?

Also search andrew Wakefield and see what happened to him for simply suggesting there may be an autism vaccine link.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #10
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

There are also other reasons that some mamas chose not to vaccinate as well, beside autism. I find it slightly ironic that as a society we are willing to pump a gigantic list of chemicals directly into our tiny babies blood streams.... but we won't let them drink out of a plastic cup for fear of BPA, want to buy them organic food to avoid the excess hormones and harsh chemicals, and use cloth diapers to keep their sensitive skin free from anything harmful But yes please sign me up for the chicken pox vaccine. Some advances in medicine, I don't view as advances at all.
Closed Thread