Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #11
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just want to encourage you mommas to do your research

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenajean1 View Post
May I ask, and I do not mean to be offensive, I am genuinely sincere here.

What leads you to believe that autism is the result of vaccines in your sons case and not genetics?

I ask because the link it impossible to prove. We can assume and draw our conclusions. But there is no truth we can claim because as of now it is a unknown.

There is truth to claim, just cause big pharma discounts it in order to continue making money does not make the truth not truth. I know without a doubt with my boys because both of my older sons had the same reaction right after their one year series. Lost speech, stopped making eye contact and stopped being able to eat normally (due to severe stomach problems). One of them had this happen within 48 hours or his shots. Genetics clearly are not the cause, I have a 7 year old son who never was vaccinated and has none of their issues, as well as a 15 month old daughter. I typically don't look at my daughter as an example though because autism rates are so much higher in boys. Know why? Testosterone increases the toxicity of heavy metals, estrogen reduces it.

I know MANY other families with the same story, try going to therapists offices for years and talking to other parents, the trend is quie obvious. Problem is society still sees mothers are overprotective and paranoid and for some reason believes mainstream medicine has all the answers. Let me ask though, who cares more about their child? A mother or a doctor who sees them for 15 minutes every few months?

If vaccines are really to prevent disease why are they loaded with heavy metals ( up to 200 times the FDA safe limit for infants in some) and aborted fetal cells and monkey cells? Also when you read about these disease outbreaks mentioned above why is it more vaccinated children that become sick with these illnesses than unvaccinated? If you truly research vaccines you will find a vaccine has not once been the reason a diseases decreased. It s already decreasing and the vaccine makers took credit for it. Clean water and good food made the difference in most cases.

Like I said please research it, the truth is out there.

Advertisement

Old 01-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #12
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaratliff View Post
There are also other reasons that some mamas chose not to vaccinate as well, beside autism. I find it slightly ironic that as a society we are willing to pump a gigantic list of chemicals directly into our tiny babies blood streams.... but we won't let them drink out of a plastic cup for fear of BPA, want to buy them organic food to avoid the excess hormones and harsh chemicals, and use cloth diapers to keep their sensitive skin free from anything harmful But yes please sign me up for the chicken pox vaccine. Some advances in medicine, I don't view as advances at all.
Yes, this. Aluminum is toxic in the bloodstream! Chicken pox and the flu, not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marliah View Post
As I said mommas please do your research. It's not surprising that's people are crashing to thread as it happens anytime anyone speaks truth on this issue. Ultimately each family has to make their own decision on this, I am simply asking you to educate yourself. Keep in mind that big pharma spends millions each year to get you to believe their sales pitch. What do I or any other mother who try to reveal truth on this get? Certainly not a paycheck, just harassment please do your own research it's not hard to find the truth. I will list a few resources to get your started in my next post. But really a google search on the topics I listed above will get you lots on information. Following the herd and swallowing the blue pill is easier.....well unless your child is one of the 1 in 50 that is damaged by them, then it gets real rough, real fast.
I am sorry for everything you've been through.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #13
hpfgirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Not an attack on anyone, this is just a general comment concerning the interpretation of anecdotal and scientific data.

Correlation does not prove causation.

Just because the grass is wet doesn't mean it's raining.

3T/4T Trainers, and Toddler AIOs for sale.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #14
RunAroundSue
Registered Users
seller

Well said hpfgirl and pharmamamma. Being in the healthcare field I can attest to plenty of things out there that are unnecessary. I personally don't do the flu shot nor does my daughter. Personal choice. However, the reason we don't have epidemics like Polio and SmallPox anymore are because of vaccines.
Penn & Teller did a great job with the presentation on the topic of vaccines.
I get very concerned when I learn of parents that won't vaccinate their child for anything. That's when we start seeing rashes of horrible, preventable diseases. (Saw this first hand in the canine world when people stopped vaccinating for lepto for a while)
Old 01-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #15
lauren_brooke
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpfgirl View Post
Not an attack on anyone, this is just a general comment concerning the interpretation of anecdotal and scientific data.

Correlation does not prove causation.

Just because the grass is wet doesn't mean it's raining.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:29 AM   #16
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunAroundSue View Post
Well said hpfgirl and pharmamamma. Being in the healthcare field I can attest to plenty of things out there that are unnecessary. I personally don't do the flu shot nor does my daughter. Personal choice. However, the reason we don't have epidemics like Polio and SmallPox anymore are because of vaccines.
Penn & Teller did a great job with the presentation on the topic of vaccines.
I get very concerned when I learn of parents that won't vaccinate their child for anything. That's when we start seeing rashes of horrible, preventable diseases. (Saw this first hand in the canine world when people stopped vaccinating for lepto for a while)
Why don't we have Bubonic plague epidemics anymore then? If I recall correctly, there was no vaccine for that...
Old 01-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #17
hpfgirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by edens_mom View Post
Why don't we have Bubonic plague epidemics anymore then? If I recall correctly, there was no vaccine for that...
Not sure about the facts of BP, I'm assuming that hygeine or something was found to be the cause of the rapid spread.

Does that prove that vaccines cause autism?

3T/4T Trainers, and Toddler AIOs for sale.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #18
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edens_mom View Post
Improved sewage and water and no longer dumping crap pots into the streets had the greatest impact
Old 01-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #19
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpfgirl View Post
Not sure about the facts of BP, I'm assuming that hygeine or something was found to be the cause of the rapid spread.

Does that prove that vaccines cause autism?
No, but it disproves that when a disease dies out, it has to be because there was a vaccine for it.

It is amazing how medical advances in treating diseases and improved hygiene affected the decline of diseases like measles and polio before widespread vaccination even began.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:51 AM   #20
TheGreenBee
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marliah
Some resources

Www.safeminds.org
Www.mercola.com (search for vaccines)
Www.naturalnews.com (search for vaccines)

Books
Vaccines deception and tragedy- michael dye
Cancer step outside the box-Ty bollinger
Evidence of harm - David Kirby

Videos (you can find clips on YouTube)

Mary tocco - are vaccines safe?

Also search andrew Wakefield and see what happened to him for simply suggesting there may be an autism vaccine link.
I am a not pro vax or fully anti vax (I have some vex kids and some not) but I just want to mention these sources are all biased.

The problem is that it is nearly impossible to find non biased information. For every credible source claiming there is a link there is a credible source to discount the theory.

In my experience the ONLY book available that is 100% non biased it "The Vaccine Book" and it totally stays away from the autism discussion.

Really, I can spell. It's my phone that can'tSent from my iPhone using DS Forum