Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
abhernandez
Registered Users

Re: Oct 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenashine View Post
I'm glad too! And I totally agree with wanting to sleep through the first month... or 3! Lol! I've basically done the first trimester yuckiness twice this year, so it's only fair that it goes by super fast and easy this time!! Bring on the MS! :P
That's not fair at all... 1st trimester 3 times in one year Hopefully it will pass quickly for you but so far it's creeping by for me.

I'm also kinda of wondering where the rest of the October mamas are??? I tested late by DS standards (13dpo) and my edd would be oct 5. I did read the oct 5 is the least common bday in the US so maybe that has something to do with it? Maybe? No one has babies in early October?? Hhaha.

Advertisement

Old 01-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #12
ma-meem
Registered Users
Formerly: ecoMama2b
seller

congrats mamas! I'm sad to see our Oct 2011 babies forum gone, but so happy for you all!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #13
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Ecomama

Alice, funny that your DD is the least common birthdate! Guess people are too busy recovering from the holidays to be making babies :P

I've been one of the first in the last 2 dd groups I have been a part of... and actually, all 3 of my girls were born really early in the month. It's really odd how that works out.

Are you having any symptoms yet? I've been really thirsty, having vivid dreams, been SUPER tired, and I have RLP already (wth?). I actually really like RLP, it's like a constant reminder of my sweet bean. Haha! How crazy does that make me sound?! I am so soooo happy to be pregnant.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #14
abhernandez
Registered Users

Thats exactly what dh said. People are too busy recovering from the holidays to make babies... Except for us apparently!! And I have been dead tired all week (even before testing). I literally feel like I have a hang over every morning and Im not drinking anything of course. Other than that... Seriously bloated. And sadly nothing else yet. Id like some sore boobs and nausea to calm my nerves!! Whats rlp? But yeah. Totally happy to be here regardless of my daily "hangovers" and extreme bloating!!!

Last edited by abhernandez; 01-27-2012 at 03:39 PM.
abhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #15
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes! "Hangovers" is a good way to describe how I feel. I'm constantly ready for bed. Lol!

RPL is round ligament pain. It's like sharp/stretching pains on either side of the uterus. I think they are more common in subsequent pregnancies.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #16
Havah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats, mamas! I don't think I found out until the beginning of March ... I tend to ignore the signs until I'm 6-8 weeks along ... I'll miss this place ... then again, I haven't been on here since Christmas!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #17
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yey! Just got my first beta, 116. Woot woot! I'm "officially" pregnant.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #18
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

I'll cautiously join, too!
It's still super early but I am feeling positive about this pregnancy. The last two I had a sense of impending doom and sure enough they ended in early losses.

I think my due date is around October 4 but that's just a guesstimate. I don't have a true LMP because of the miscarriage. The Dr. is keeping an eye on my betas and schedule an ultrasound once they get high enough.

I have no symptoms other than being really tired! No sore boobs, cravings, adversions - nothing. Just happy to be pregnant and hoping baby sticks.

Are you girls finding out or staying team green? We found out with the boys but I really want to wait until the delivery this time!
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #19
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yey! Welcome mama! We can obsess over our betas together.

We are team green for sure! But since the hardest part about waiting to find out is the lack of pink or blue fluff, I'm going to try and talk my knitter into letting me send her a note from my US. That way she can secretly knit me up something gender specific. I'm SUPER excited about that idea. I just hope that this is my THB and I actually get to go through with all my fun plans this time!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #20
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenashine View Post
Yey! Welcome mama! We can obsess over our betas together.

We are team green for sure! But since the hardest part about waiting to find out is the lack of pink or blue fluff, I'm going to try and talk my knitter into letting me send her a note from my US. That way she can secretly knit me up something gender specific. I'm SUPER excited about that idea. I just hope that this is my THB and I actually get to go through with all my fun plans this time!
That is such a cute idea! I didn't get into wool with my first two but I have been drooling over all sorts of cute stuff on Etsy and Hyena Cart. A little pumpkin baby in some wool.... Aww!

So glad to be here!
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote