Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #271
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Re: Oct 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise View Post
You know what? I don't HAVE any maternity clothes! I donate them after I had my son.

Oh my goodness. I'll have to save my pennies. Though honestly, we'll be our chubbiest in the summer, so we can get by with sundresses!
Heck yeah! Bring on the moomoos and the flipfops for our swollen feet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
I check every time.. I freaked early today because when I lifted the tp up to check, I could see pink.. what was it? My finger. MY OWN FINGER. omg... what has become of me? I used to be a half rational person.
I check, too. I always have spotting early in pregnancy and after two losses it's just a compulsive habit. I will probably always do it. What you did totally made me though. Been there, done that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apo_katie View Post
I'm joining you ladies too! I got a BFP yesterday afternoon. This one was totally and completely NOT planned. I was on the pill and I missed a pill or three (oops) at the beginning of January and that is all it took. I felt "off" and I decided to test. The + came up before the control line! I just about passed out on the pot then I saw that!! So, then I drank 1.5 quarts of water and waited and tested with two more tests and all were positive. Holy moly! I'll post my pictures in the next few days. I think my due date will be October 4th, but I won't know for sure until my OB apt on feb 21. I have an ultrasound and then see my OB. I am really excited and surprised and my husband was surprised and is excited as well.
Hello and welcome!! Hurray for surprise babies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Hey should we do a weekly chat/ appointment list? This post is getting pretty long... in large part b/c I have no other kids and thus have a lot of something you guys aren't familiar with... called free time. So I post a lot so it might be fitting that I do the chat/ appt list thread... unless some else wants to!
Yep, love the idea of a weekly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
Hi girls! So good to see so many other ATTSers here! I'm Jenny. I just got my BFP this morning. I'm in total shock. We NTNP, but I've had two losses since June, have Hashimotos dissease, and still am not happy with where some of my thyroid levels are. However, not much can be done about those levels. I'm super excited, but scared to death. I'm pleading with God that this one will make it. I don't even want to think about the possibility of another loss, but can't help thinking of it as well. I will be EXTREMELY cautiously expecting for a while, but I plan to enjoy it too. That's what I did with my two losses, and even though the losses were so hard, I was glad that I enjoyed those little ones while they were with me. Anyways, AF is due sat so I'll be happy when I get past that first milestone, and happy when I actually start feeling some good preg symptoms. I've read most of this thread, just to "meet" you all. I hope I don't sound negative....I'm THRILLED to be here! THRILLED to have another chance and praying this time is our time!

OH MY GOODNESS JENNY!! I am SO happy to see you here! Congratulations!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
I was thinking the same thing.....seems like almost all the Mama's so far are rainbow mamas. I tried to read all 24 pages of this thread to "meet" you ladies, but it was taking so long. I read most of the pages though. Are there any Mamas on here NOT expecting rainbows?
Lots of rainbows. How wonderful! Hoping and praying for everyone that these are our forever babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phin'sMom View Post
Ok, read though most of this!
I am Laura! Due around the 10th Not a rainbow baby here but I will be praying for all of you who are expecting theirs!
Totally should start a daily chat thread and maybe an intro thread?
Love the idea of an intro thread - I just posted in it. Welcome, Laura! Congratulations!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taralynnel View Post
you're too sweet. i'm using wondfo's. not doing betas but it doesn't look like i will need them. i just got a "not pregnant" on the digi test

not sure if there's still a hope or not.
Ohhh, mama... I don't think the digis are as sensitive as the cheapies though. I am praying for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenashine View Post
Okay, I'm super lame and way over thinking this intro thread...
Do we want to just type up a little something about ourselves, or do we want a list of questions?

Also, my last DD group did something kind of cool. They would "spotlight" on a different mama every week and start a thread with her name- then everyone could ask her whatever they wanted all week. It was a really cool way to get to know each other.

So maybe we should do a short introduction in the "intro thread" and then if you all wanted we could do the "spotlight" as well? Might be a fun way to keep things lively as well.
The spotlight idea is really cool!! I think that'd be a lot of fun.

My appointment today was pretty much awful. I might just post it in a separate thread because it's kind of a long story.

Oh, and I'm really getting nauseous. Bleeeggghh.

Advertisement

M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #272
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchlish View Post

My appointment today was pretty much awful. I might just post it in a separate thread because it's kind of a long story.

Oh, and I'm really getting nauseous. Bleeeggghh.
Oh no! I just looked for a thread, but I may not have given you enough time.

I felt my first bout of nausea today too. Driving my oldest and her friends to the mall, the amount of perfume these girls wear is incredible. I couldn't get to the mall fast enough! And then I thought at least when I picked them up they would have had time to air out... nope! They put MORE on at the mall! Apparently none of their moms have explained the "less is more" theory.
Anyway, long rant- but I'm definitely beginning to develop sensitivities.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #273
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenashine View Post
Oh no! I just looked for a thread, but I may not have given you enough time.

I felt my first bout of nausea today too. Driving my oldest and her friends to the mall, the amount of perfume these girls wear is incredible. I couldn't get to the mall fast enough! And then I thought at least when I picked them up they would have had time to air out... nope! They put MORE on at the mall! Apparently none of their moms have explained the "less is more" theory.
Anyway, long rant- but I'm definitely beginning to develop sensitivities.
I just posted! It's long, sorry. And super whiny but I just had to get it off my chest.

I know what you mean with the sensitvities. Perfume is a trigger for me, too.

Oh, and I got a PM back from the mods about the forum change. She said she's flagged it for the techs but that she can't do it herself. So it's in the works!
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #274
GooseBella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm blaming this one on the hubby... he made me do it. But I finally gave in and took a digital test and there results....

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...edab50aa5f.jpg

I don't think it could be more clear than this.
GooseBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #275
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseBella View Post
I'm blaming this one on the hubby... he made me do it. But I finally gave in and took a digital test and there results....

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...edab50aa5f.jpg

I don't think it could be more clear than this.
YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I've been waiting for you to test again and secretly hoping you'd cave early. I remember, in the ATTS forum, when you said AF was due the 4th, I thought, "oh, mine is too. Wouldn't it be nice if neither of ours came."
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:30 AM   #276
abhernandez
Registered Users

Yay!!!!!!!! I thought you were crazy for waiting... So its official now... Congrats!!!!
Old 02-03-2012, 05:55 AM   #277
abhernandez
Registered Users

Jenny... just read your blog post... It's kind of ironic though... you were pregnant when you wrote that! It's definitely meant to be! My early loss edd is 3/11 and I am so glad I'm going to have this little kumquat with me on that day... it will make it much easier somehow. And omg... can I say... your little red heads... how cute! My great grandmother was a red head and it hasn't showed up in the family since. I would love love love for the red to show up again... especially if it's a girl as we plan to use my great grandmothers middle name. It would just be so fitting! But I think our chances of that are super low. I think red hair is recessive and my husband and I are pretty definitively dark haired, as you can see<<<
Old 02-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #278
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Is there a weekly chat thread somewhere that I'm missing? Or daily? Should there be? Want me to start it??

I need to chatter!
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #279
abhernandez
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise
Is there a weekly chat thread somewhere that I'm missing? Or daily? Should there be? Want me to start it??

I need to chatter!
I was going to start a weekly on monday but since it keeps coming up, ill do a special weekend version, ok?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:33 AM   #280
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You know I love you Alice
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote