Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #21
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Re: Oct 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Thats exactly what dh said. People are too busy recovering from the holidays to make babies... Except for us apparently!! And I have been dead tired all week (even before testing). I literally feel like I have a hang over every morning and Im not drinking anything of course. Other than that... Seriously bloated. And sadly nothing else yet. Id like some sore boobs and nausea to calm my nerves!! Whats rlp? But yeah. Totally happy to be here regardless of my daily "hangovers" and extreme bloating!!!
I have no symptoms either! It's almost freaking me out.

Advertisement

M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:01 PM   #22
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

ALICE! So happy to see you here in the Due Date Discussions!!! And congrats to the rest of you October mama's, too! My last baby was an October baby and I loved it!
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #23
abhernandez
Registered Users

Thanks love2bmommy!! Oct is agreat great month!!

And totally team green Which makes us all on the same team!! I love the idea of having gender specific woolies made as a surprise. Im totally copying!!!

Last edited by abhernandez; 01-28-2012 at 06:42 AM.
abhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #24
abhernandez
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchlish View Post
I have no symptoms either! It's almost freaking me out.

I'm totally nervous about it too... which is why I check in here so often. It somehow calms me to talk to other women in the same position. Ahhhhh... I'm so ridiculous I can't wait until more join and we get a forum to ourselves and such.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #25
taralynnel
Registered Users
seller

Location: Monterey, CA (where ever the Marine Corps takes me)
My Mood:

hi ladies...i'm going to cautiously join you! i just took a test this morning at 11dpo and got this:

my due date is either oct 9 (according to when i O'ed) or oct 12 (based on lmp). my babies are always late, so i'm pretty sure i'll be solidly in the mid-oct timeframe anyway, i suffered a loss at 10 weeks back in july and it's taken me this long to get pregnant again. my edd for that pregnancy was feb 13, so i'm SO glad to get a BFP before my due date.
i've had 2 losses (1 between my 1st and 2nd child) and both times just knew something was wrong. i feel pretty good about this pregnancy, so i'm going to jump in with both feet this time! i'm scared though. not sure if i've got any symptoms or not. i've had little tiny periods of nausea, but they lasted like a millisecond. i've never had really bad m/s though, so i don't expect it too bad this time.

i feel the need to go pee on another stick, since i only got the 1 BFP i feel like i need to confirm. i wish i'd saved my FMU!
Tara, lovin' wife to a United States Marine (Ray), and mommy to the E's: Emeline 9.23.03, Everett 6.29.05 & Elianna 3.20.08, missing my baby in heaven 7/11, my rainbows are here! Easton & Evangeline 10.22.12
taralynnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #26
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by taralynnel View Post
hi ladies...i'm going to cautiously join you! i just took a test this morning at 11dpo and got this:

my due date is either oct 9 (according to when i O'ed) or oct 12 (based on lmp). my babies are always late, so i'm pretty sure i'll be solidly in the mid-oct timeframe anyway, i suffered a loss at 10 weeks back in july and it's taken me this long to get pregnant again. my edd for that pregnancy was feb 13, so i'm SO glad to get a BFP before my due date.
i've had 2 losses (1 between my 1st and 2nd child) and both times just knew something was wrong. i feel pretty good about this pregnancy, so i'm going to jump in with both feet this time! i'm scared though. not sure if i've got any symptoms or not. i've had little tiny periods of nausea, but they lasted like a millisecond. i've never had really bad m/s though, so i don't expect it too bad this time.

i feel the need to go pee on another stick, since i only got the 1 BFP i feel like i need to confirm. i wish i'd saved my FMU!
Yey!! Congrats mama!!!
I lost my little boy in Feb, so I share your relief of not having to spend any birthdays/due dates with an empty belly.

I say take the test anyway! I always test better with SMU or in the evenings.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #27
abhernandez
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by taralynnel

Congrats!!! I love all the mamas on this thread getting their rainbows in October!!! And I totally get the due date ordeal. My loss was early but my edd wad march 11 and i was dreading the idea of reaching that day with any empty belly.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #28
taralynnel
Registered Users
seller

Location: Monterey, CA (where ever the Marine Corps takes me)
My Mood:

i took another test and although it's practically not there, i still see a line:

it was only like 2 hours after FMU and i'd had 2 cups of coffee already so i'm hoping it's just super watered down pee :P i do have 2 left over EPT's, so i will hold it for a few hours and take one of those later
Tara, lovin' wife to a United States Marine (Ray), and mommy to the E's: Emeline 9.23.03, Everett 6.29.05 & Elianna 3.20.08, missing my baby in heaven 7/11, my rainbows are here! Easton & Evangeline 10.22.12
taralynnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #29
abhernandez
Registered Users

2nd Pic isnt working for me for some reason. But I totally see it in the first. I actually only took one test at 13 dpo. And I have one more that Ill use tomorrow at 16 dpo. Its on the ttc forum but Ill share here too...

image-3235783952.jpg

Last edited by abhernandez; 01-28-2012 at 01:40 PM.
abhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #30
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tara, it may be a squinter but it's definitely there!

Okay, I'll play too... But no making fun of the mama with OCD