Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #21
threekstrio
Registered Users
seller

Re: Rant: buying NEW diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Medina View Post
Since your local to me have you heard about the Just Between Friends Consignment sale in the Springs? They always have a good selection of used CD for cheap. And if you wait for the half price sale you get some really cheap.
TOTALLY OT I know---but would any of you mamas in Springs know of a good place to tell some close friends of ours to look for a house to rent near Ft. Carson? They are being stationed there and don't know where to look. Please pm though, if you don't mind.

Also, OP-why not trade with a mama here there are mamas on this board that would LOVE to trade their used for your new!! It's a win-win!!

Advertisement

threekstrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #22
Madame Medina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by threekstrio View Post
TOTALLY OT I know---but would any of you mamas in Springs know of a good place to tell some close friends of ours to look for a house to rent near Ft. Carson? They are being stationed there and don't know where to look. Please pm though, if you don't mind.

Also, OP-why not trade with a mama here there are mamas on this board that would LOVE to trade their used for your new!! It's a win-win!!
We own a rental property near Ft Carson that will be available at the end of May I'll PM you with details.
The New Spring Catalog is HERE! For every $31 you spend in March get your choice of seven totes at 50% OFF! Thirty-One Gifts All DS mama's who host a catalog party with me earn DOUBLE in Free Hostess Credit. Looking to earn some extra money? Join my team in March and get your kit for FREE. Ask me how.
Madame Medina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #23
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
you're crazy hormonal. LOL. sorry, can't lie to you. I'd be thrilled with someone gifting new diapers to me

However, prepping them kills me w/ all the hot water used. But, if they are used, they might not last as long as you need them to. DD has been in the same set of prefolds that she's used since she was 7 months and she was 2 1/2 in Dec. They are literally falling apart. After each wash, a new layer of fabric looks like it's shredded. She's so close to potty training though so I refuse to buy new ones now.

Also, that issue won't apply to sized dipes newborn to medium most likely.

Just don't do any prepping until you know you are done receiving them so you can do it all in one batch.