Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2012, 07:45 AM   #11
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Re: So who is planning on finding out the sex and who's not??

We didnt' find out for our first. It was a fun surprise. For our second I wanted to know so I could pull out the girl stuff or start looking for boy things. We'll find out with this one for the same reason. I like the idea of preparing and knowing what to have ready. I loved the surprise too but we'll still find out.

Advertisement

Old 01-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #12
chach4
Registered Users
seller

I don't think we will be finding out. We didn't with the first. My husband was sure it was a girl but it sure wasn't. I have enough gender neutral stuff for the beginning (which I don't mind). Plus we probably have enough girl hand me downs to get by for a while too. To me, it is the most amazing suprise and it was so fun hearing "its a boy"
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:32 AM   #13
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I figure it is a surprise at 20 weeks or a surprise at birth. Since we don't have anything because our kids are all older I am sure we will find out. Plus, I work L&D for part of my job so there is no way I could probably go past 16 weeks without a friend peeking with the ultrasound to look. LOL
Old 01-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #14
chello
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I don't know. We found out with #1 but didn't tell, and didn't find out with #2 or #3. I kinda want to find out because this is probably our last, but if we find out DH wants to tell and I'm not sure I want to tell.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #15
sonitaw
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We are going to find out, I want to know if I should get rid of all my daughter's clothes or keep them for this baby.

Married to DH 4 years, DD born 3/2009
sonitaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #16
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

We will be attempting to find out.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #17
boogamama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We'll be finding out if baby is boy or girl.
boogamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #18
tazzae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We will find out too. We have been trying for this baby for over 5 years. For bonding and preparation it will help me to know. I also think dd would like to know. (We haven't told her about the pregnancy yet!).
Old 01-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #19
LittleTadpoleDesigns
Registered Users
Formerly: littlest_one
seller

My Mood:

Not a chance! The moment finding out at birth is the one thing that I remember with absolute clarity for each of my other, vastly different births. The feeling in that moment I honestly have not the words to describe... and we aren't planning another baby after this one so this might be the last time we get to experience that. I also love the camaraderie I always feel with the older generation of women who never had the option of knowing... I love how we are one of the only people we know that don't find out (and it always makes me grin that EVERYONE responds with "oh that's SO nice!")... and I LOVE how everyone just has to keep guessing and guessing, muhahaha!

We've got boy stuff and girl stuff and my favorite color is green. We hardly get any gifts at all before the baby comes anyway so I'm not in the least bit worried about that regardless. I can absolutely see how it can be nice and certainly more convenient to know ahead of time and I don't hold any ill will toward those who do find out... but that's just not for us. We just love not knowing.

My Etsy Shop ~ Get 5% off with "DSFIVE"
Snap Belts for Preschoolers ~ Crocheted Toys ~ Custom Soother & Mitten Clips ~ Nursing Necklaces Facebook
LittleTadpoleDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #20
Kelpagan
Registered Users
seller
seller

We are going for the surprise this time! I'm so excited. I'm really happy we found out with DD, but so looking forward to the surprise this time!