Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
jc12551
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm still here!

I haven't been on in 10 or so days. It has been crazy at work and I have been sick. Plus Verizon can't seem to keep their 3G up enough for me to do my on-line classes much less get on DS.

I had a MW appt Friday. I am 10 weeks but we still can't find the heartbeat. Probably just my tipped uterus. I usually don't hear a hb this early. She was going to do an u/s but we got distracted by my physical.

Bad news is my cervical cancer might have returned. I have to wait for some more tests to come back and I don't know when I will know. She could see a tumor visually during my pelvic exam so she took a pap smear. Once that comes back we will do a biopsy. I had three tumors removed via cryosurgery back in 1997 and haven't had an abnormal pap since. It was caught early that time (my first pap!) and was a quick fix. I had paps every 3-6 months for several years before being released to a one per year schedule. Since I haven't had insurance since my son was born I didn't have one in 2010 or 2011.

As we continued the exam she found a breast lump. It is in the same place as one I had removed in 2005. That one was just a fibroid but it was a horrible and painful experience.

My blood pressure has skyrocketed over the last month and my sugar is high. Last month it was 120/70 and Friday it was 133/88.

Needless to say I am not doing very well emotionally. I shared with DH the breast lump, but I didn't say anything about the cervical abnormalities until I know more. Maybe I am wrong for doing that, but he doesn't handle me being sick very well. I think his reaction would just stress me out.

If someone would like to take over the appointment thread I would appreciate it. I don't think I can do it anymore. Just highlight and copy any existing appointments and start a new thread.

Advertisement

Old 01-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #2
Christina
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm still here!

Oh mama, you certainly have alot on your plate right now. Take it easy on yourself and try not to stress (easier said than done I know)
Old 01-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I got you girl. You need to rest and focus on you. Please keep us informed and I will keep you in my prayers!!
Old 01-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

praying for you!
Old 01-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #5
tibeca
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Recurring breast lumps tend to be benign. So add that to your list of things you DON'T have to worry about. Breathe, eat well and rest. There's nothing you can do about the rest until you know more.
tibeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:11 AM   #6
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Praying for you!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #7