Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #131
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat Starting January 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkaskaggs View Post
dawn - that sounds soooo good! especially the fruit salsa. our friends served chili at their superbowl party too. we had a great time, but 6:00am came REALLY early. one of the kids i keep arrives at 6:30 everyday. my own children are still snuggled together in my bed and i want to be in their too! i cant wait till june when i am DONE keeping kids.
Oh my goodness, I bet 6am did come early. Since I work evenings (get home at midnight) I am NOT a 6am girl most days. 7:30 it is for me! I will link you to the salsa. It was FANTASTIC. The only change I made to it was omitting the preserves and for sugar I added 2 tbs powdered and 1 tbs brown. I also added 5 kiwis instead of 2. The bowl ended up being quite a big bowl. (Also, I used organic fruit which tends to have better flavor but the price is crazy on the berries right now. Worth it, though!)

http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everythi...mon-chips.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
I'm sick. Massive sinus infection coupled with headaches that are bordering on migraines. I'm so dizzy and I can't seem to eat enough. Ugh I'm hating life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdbeere View Post
I feel you andy. It was down on my birthday Saturday. Had headaches that were so unbearable. I couldn't even see straight. Now I have the worst cough and I am all mucused up. Almost threw up a few times because of that.

No food sounds yummy. But on the bright side I have my first appointment tomorrow. Yeah finally
I am so sorry you guys are feeling sick. I think I may have mentioned that I have had a migraine for the past 11 out of 12 days in my previous post so I can totally empathize with the migraines! Boo!! Last night the pain was so bad I was nearly seeing double and I vomited. Yuck!
I hope you both start feeling better ASAP!!!

Advertisement

Old 02-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #132
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

P.S. Happy birthday Erdbeere!!! <3
Old 02-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #133
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
I'm sick. Massive sinus infection coupled with headaches that are bordering on migraines. I'm so dizzy and I can't seem to eat enough. Ugh I'm hating life.
This is me exactly! I've been having these crazy headaches and have been so dizzy! My stomach feels yuck b/c I feel like I need to eat- constantly, but I feel so nauseated that it isn't easy to eat. Today I'm feeling decent so far. Usually in the mornings I feel good/decent and the afternoons I crash. Hopefully I'll feel good all day!

Normally I'm not hungry and I have to force myself to eat, but today by 11am I was STARVING! I gulped down some mac 'n cheese leftovers from last night and a single serve pizza.

My children have been in rare form these past few days. I think with me being sick, I've been more slack and letting them get away with things that they think they rule the world now. Time to start getting back into routine and straighten up some attitudes. Now only if I had the energy to do all of this...

Last edited by myall4him2; 02-06-2012 at 11:21 AM.
myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #134
tazzae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yay for the new thread here; this one has become huge!