Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2012, 11:12 AM   #11
tazzae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Appt weekly discussion 1/30- 2/6

I had my final appt with my RE this morning. She pronounced me "graduated"! All is well with the bean; baby measures on target, heartbeat 175, and moving around like crazy (not sure any of my lost babies moved like this one, so that was awesome to see!). I am elated to have made it this far--past 3 of 4 losses--but also so nervous still. The RE has been seeing me weekly which kept my anxiety manageable. I'm worried about having to go a whole month between visits.

Next appt is Feb 9 with a new OB.

I'll post a u/s pic later. Dh has been keeping the latest ones in the breast pocket of his coat (that he wears all.the.time).

Advertisement

Old 01-31-2012, 12:12 PM   #12
Erdbeere
Registered Users
seller

I still don't have an appointment. Just my luck all the computers at the hospital are down since yesterday. Today still nothing. At least they were able to draw blood so they at least have the positive test they need.

Let's hope they have everything up and running by tomorrow. I really need to be seen before I leave.
Erdbeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:49 PM   #13
FerventlyDreaming
Registered Users
seller

I am 11 weeks now. I had bleeding yesterday morning. The Dr. did an ultrasound that afternoon. The baby is doing great and moving around tons. They can't see any reason for the bleeding. Today I went back for my doctors apt and another quick ultrasound. The baby was still doing well today. My next apt is Feb 10th for an Echocardiogram. I had a heart murmur with my last pregnancy and they want to check into it this time around. (It was actually a long process where they thought I had a condition with a 50% mortality rate. Turned out it was not that serious) They have also scheduled an apt and ultrasound for February 13th and my cerclage for the 14th.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #14
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbreb
I am 11 weeks now. I had bleeding yesterday morning. The Dr. did an ultrasound that afternoon. The baby is doing great and moving around tons. They can't see any reason for the bleeding. Today I went back for my doctors apt and another quick ultrasound. The baby was still doing well today. My next apt is Feb 10th for an Echocardiogram. I had a heart murmur with my last pregnancy and they want to check into it this time around. (It was actually a long process where they thought I had a condition with a 50% mortality rate. Turned out it was not that serious) They have also scheduled an apt and ultrasound for February 13th and my cerclage for the 14th.
So glad everythings ok with lo!!!