Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
JamesWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
For those who use Naturally Luxe

Do you smell some kind of unpleasant under scent? I am used to using Ewe Need it and always get Pink Sugar. With the ENI there is just a very sweet clean scent but this NL has a scent under the pink sugar. I am guessing that it might be the type of lanolin she uses bc I got the unscented spray and I don't like it at all. I am just wondering if it is just me or what.

well the scent in the wool wash does seem to go away but its much stronger in the uncented spray so we will see if it goes away or not. NL's Pink Sugar has a musky/perfumey under scent though that ENI's doesn't. crud. I wish there was a way to smell these things before you buy. I got a huge thing bc I didn't know there would be a variation in scents.

Advertisement

Last edited by JamesWife; 01-30-2012 at 10:00 AM.
JamesWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
KaelsLiz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I currently use NL pink sugar and don't smell anything odd or musky. I've used tons of ENI also. Hmmm. That's odd
KaelsLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
JamesWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: For those who use Naturally Luxe

The musk scent seems to be going away little by little as it drys so we will see. I hope the unscented spray smells better as it dries too.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

I just bought some, hard to say since mine is a woodsy men's cologne type scent. Are you pregnant? Reason I ask is that when I'm pregnant I can pick apart weird smells in soaps. I think I tried every shampoo on the grocery isle when pg the last time b/c I swore they all smelled like either rubber or ammonia.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
JamesWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
I just bought some, hard to say since mine is a woodsy men's cologne type scent. Are you pregnant? Reason I ask is that when I'm pregnant I can pick apart weird smells in soaps. I think I tried every shampoo on the grocery isle when pg the last time b/c I swore they all smelled like either rubber or ammonia.
lol! no not preggers but I do have a super sensitive nose and I have been using ENI for a looong time so I think my nose is also extra sensitive to the difference. This NL is made differently though bc it's very brown and doesn't separate like ENI.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:41 AM   #6
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

LOL! I agree, it's different from what I'm used to, very heavy. I really like Alioop. This one is ok but I'll probably go back to my favorite after it's gone.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #7
JamesWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well shoot. I am having trouble getting the spray to work properly. its coming out in streams instead of a mist and got my interlock all spotty. I messaged her to see what I can do bc I tried cleaning the pump and shaking really well before each spray with no luck.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #8
littleleaf
Registered Users
Formerly: jcha***h
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWife View Post
well shoot. I am having trouble getting the spray to work properly. its coming out in streams instead of a mist and got my interlock all spotty. I messaged her to see what I can do bc I tried cleaning the pump and shaking really well before each spray with no luck.
I do have to say, as much as I love NL products, the pump mechanism on the spray doesn't mist it very well. ENI had a better spray, but I like NL's product better. The only way I got it to work was to spray it at quite a distance, or use it to scent the water for wet washing (not just for spritzing the wool when dry).
SPOTS - new Thirsties and more ISO Jujube, Carters, Gymboree, Zutano girl clothes 18 months
littleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #9
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have naturally luxe wool wash in oatmeal, milk and honey, and they just smell like dirt after I wash them It smells good in the bottle but icky after they're washed.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #10
JamesWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleleaf View Post
I do have to say, as much as I love NL products, the pump mechanism on the spray doesn't mist it very well. ENI had a better spray, but I like NL's product better. The only way I got it to work was to spray it at quite a distance, or use it to scent the water for wet washing (not just for spritzing the wool when dry).
that really stinks bc I love woolie spray and just spent $50 with her so I don't have the money right now to go buy a spray that actually works

Last edited by JamesWife; 01-30-2012 at 12:44 PM.
JamesWife is offline   Reply With Quote