Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #21
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82

I am so jealous!! I'm dying to know. We have had our girls name since I was 9 lol DH just happened to like it. We cannot decide on a boys name to save our lives. In love with Oliver. DH does not lol
Oliver makes me think of the book Oliver Twist. Ollie would be a cute nickname, too! Dh and I have differing opinions on girl names and always agree on boy names
10 more days!!! Soooo excited!! Toying with the idea of not letting fam into the loop just for fun and to torture them!!! Mwuahahaha!

Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #22
Momof6girlz
Registered Users
Formerly: steenerson7
seller

My Mood:
Re: what do you guys think?

I like the name Sylvia Gail!!! Gail is my mothers middle name so if we have another girl that will be her middle name
Old 02-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #23
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemilyon

Oliver makes me think of the book Oliver Twist. Ollie would be a cute nickname, too! Dh and I have differing opinions on girl names and always agree on boy names
10 more days!!! Soooo excited!! Toying with the idea of not letting fam into the loop just for fun and to torture them!!! Mwuahahaha!
I know!!! Our last name is Olson and every one calls us The Oly's which is why DH doesn't like it. Ollie Oly lol