Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #101
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 babies- February chat :)

Hey mamas! Sorry I haven't been around much...lots going on. Colds, ear infections, we had a close friend die, etc. I've been reading on my phone to keep up, but just no time to respond!
Can't believe Brynn will be 6 months in 2 days...holy fast! She's right at 16 lbs, not sure how long...we go for her appt. later.
Here are some recent pics of her and my other girls on V-day! I know some of you have already seen them on FB, but wanted to share with those who haven't.

Advertisement

Old 02-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #102
WinterBabies
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'd like to join in on FB. Can someone direct me to the page? Thanks.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #103
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

adorable girls!

Caspian is doing much better today. Here is some pics of him little. He really was little! =(

And a poor sicky picture.

They won't leave him alone for a second. "Are we done here?" Reminds me of your 3 Naomi!

and one of him and June this morning.

I better get to cleaning. Nothing wrecks a house quite like the sickies.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #104
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

what a cutie, amy, and look at him sit up!
kezia is back to eating normal, 16lbs, 25inches, and loving the excersaucer. no sitting up yet, got to remember to help her work on that.
elijah is potty trained! got sick of changing diapers the other week and just started putting him in cotton trainers. all accidents the first day, but he has since figured it out and only has an accident every other day. he is too funny, instead of saying "I have to go potty" he says "I don't want to peepee my pants" in a panicked voice and we run for the bathroom.

still ahve not heard about that wrap colorway contest...taking forever to get back from the weaver I guess. still, even once it gets back, I'm sure they are going to want to do a photoshoot with it and all that jazz. hurry up! I'm dying of impatience.

looking forward to next week. going to a couples retreat with other pastors and their wives in our denomination from our state. monday through wednesday...kezia will be off with my mom and wayne's mom is coming to our house to watch sydney and elijah that way sydney can keep going to school. I'll miss the kiddos, especially my poor little baby, but it will be soo nice for wayne and I to have some concentrated time together.

really need to go crazy on the house today and tomorrow though...it is soooo not ready for habitation by outsiders.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #105
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love looking at all the pics that have been posted recently! I just did Seni's 6m pics- holy cow! Not easy to take pics of a rolling, squirming baby- she would not stay still at all! I think I got a few good ones anyway, but I'm glad we have a photo shoot this weekend.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #106
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

yup! loving the pics!!

Crystal- oic, that seems much better! Idk when I will go back to work. not even sure what I will do since I let my license expire.(cosmetology)

christina- friend me on fb- vanessa punnett lucas and i can add you to the group!

sblakeley- yum!

Naomi- whoot! for pl'ing!!!! hope you enjoy your retreat!!!

afm- hanging out at MIL's house, waiting on dh to get here for lunch. sold the wrap that I bought recently- ds just doesn't care for being worn, not to mention he barfs on me every single time-- eww. needed the money anywhoo. should be getting our federal return tomorrow. yay! need to finish the house.

dealing with a crabby baby the last few days. poor thing has 3 teeth just ready to pop through. You can see the tips. (so that's 5 teeth!) He's been nursing round the clock too. tomorrow is going to be crazy. Evan's 6m appt, then I have to get Viv to school, then try to pack and get ready to head out of town.

eta- I think this applies to us---> lactose overload

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 02-16-2012 at 01:40 PM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #107
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Happy 6 months to Senia from Harper!

Be back later from some chatting.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #108
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Morning mamas! Hope you have all been having a good week.

The kids are home from school today and I need to get a few things for a bow board project. Our two nieces have birthdays this month and they are both getting one. Also I ran out of coffee. Not good.

I am so excited though.....I bought plane tickets!! My mom will be here from March 1-11 and Harper and I will go back with her for a week. During that time I will be joking my very best girlfriend at the hospital for the birth of her third son. I was her coach with the other two so I am blessed to be able to support her again. Of course, there's mil and Dh siblings to see, my brother and his family, and a few friends. We are planning a surprise dinner at mils house. Her bf and Dh you gets brother are setting it up. Ok yeah, I'm a little excited.

Tonight is Caleb's opening game for basketball. Tomorrow is a huge PO run for me. Sunday is church and basketball practice.

What are you all up to this weekend?

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #109
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Today I'm dropping Izzy off at prek, cleaning, getting Izzy, going to the library for story time and hopefully my littles while nap today. June is just about done with naps. Tomorrow we are having a bunch of Kids over for our turn to watch for a night out for the other moms. I'm doing at camping night theme. Making forts, flashlight tag, smores, etc Sunday I will be cleaning the mess from the night before.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #110
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt View Post
Happy 6 months to Senia from Harper!

Be back later from some chatting.
Aww... Happy 6 months back to Harper!

Stressing out a bit today! We have our photo shoot tomorrow and like usual I'm knitting down to the last minute. I made Seni a Belle romper and headband and I just put the buttons on and it's lanolizing right now. I made Lana a dress for her b-day which I'm finishing up the crochet border and then I'll block. I made Seni a soaker to match which is lanolizing and needs a drawstring. Naima's getting a shrug to match which is halfway done. I should finish it but hopefully it doesn't need to block because it won't have time to dry before tomorrow afternoon!

The good thing is that I won't be working right up until the b-day party next weekend because it all has to be done for tomorrow...

Well, back to work! I'm uploading pics too so hopefully I'll have time to post some later.