Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #21
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 babies- February chat :)

Hi, ladies! Happy February!

Sorry about the house, Melissa! Building could be fun, though.

OMG, Amy, that picture is sooo cute! I saw it on Facebook and I just about melted. Too cute for words!

Naomi, I hope Kezia starts eating better for you. My sisters little girl is 8.5mths old and couple of weeks ago, she stopped wanting bottles at all. My sister had to fight her just to get a few ounces in her. She had a little cold, but she thought maybe she was just on a food strike. She took her in to be checked and turns out it was a double ear infection. Ten days of meds and she's back to eating like a champ.

I know I missed some others, but I did read them all!

AFM, I am kind of in a funk. I am feeling really judged on my parenting lately. My IL's are living in our driveway in their 5th wheel, but they come in the house a lot. I just constantly feel like my MIL is judging how I parent, how I clean, how good a wife I am, etc....Then there is FB. Normally, I am very confident in my decisions of vaccines, solids, etc, but lately I just feel beat down and like I am messing my kids up. I feel like I am constantly having to justify why I do what I do. Yesterday, it was vaccinating and today it was not making my own baby food. Sigh.......

Enough about me. DS is such a joy. He will be 6mths tomorrow and is just such a happy guy. He is currently trying to work on shoving his entire foot in his mouth! LOL! He chatters constantly and loves his Jumperoo. It's also where he likes to poop. He is also so snuggly. He's big, too and a good eater. He loves his solids, although I am bad about being consistent with them. He also nurses 7+ times a day still. It shows, too, because I think he's pushing 20-21lbs. We shall see next week at his 6mth WBV.

That's all for now! Night, ladies!

ETA: I was also thinking that we should do an Oregon/Washington meetup this spring. Anybody interested!? Maybe the zoo or a park or something.

Advertisement

Last edited by jackyl08; 02-02-2012 at 11:56 PM.
jackyl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #22
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Stella loves the mum mum biscuts. Well she loves food in general, she sees the spoon and started frantically snapping at it like a baby gator.

Trying to set up appts to see schools is hard being not at all in the same time zone let alone day.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #23
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Morning. No sleeping here going on... sigh. Evan is waking up again for an early morning feeding. I'm guessing he's going through a growth spurt as well as the teething. I've been awake since 4am. I need to make meatballs for tonight. Having everyone over for dinner.

So just found out dh's cousin's wife is preggo! We were pg together with our first born. (like 2 wks apart)It's funny that both of us keep getting pg in Dec. plus just had two friends have their babies in the last two weeks. Dh and I were talking yesterday (about bd) and his response? "you'd better not get pg" REALLY?? WTH?
I guess only I have the power to make that happen... idiot. lol

Jacky- hugs mama. Don't let anyone make you second guess yourself! And wow! that's one big boy!! Evan eats non stop but is only 15 ish lbs.

Rachell- ss about your friends. praying for a miracle for that baby.

B- Well today is so rainy- but we really needed it. otherwise, yes it's been awesome ! Yay for surviving all that running around! IDK how you do it!

Crystal- Evan will do that with his bottom lip, it's so cute!

Jade- can't believe he's sitting up already!

Jennifer- I need to start going to a local knit/crochet group here in town too. I rarely put myself first for doing things I want to.

Melissa- boo on not getting the house but building sounds exciting! Then you get exactly what you want!

sblakeley- I can't believe you guys are going to be overseas for so long! What an adventure for your lo's!

Amy- cute cute cute baby boy!!! Happy bday too!!!

Naomi- hope K is eating better now. that fox was darling too!!! still waiting on news for the wrap!!! dang!

Sabrina- how's that lo of yours feeling? any better?
Old 02-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #24
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Cute, cute, cute! Love those happy babies. I cheated. Mine wasn't happy yesterday but I needed to see his happy smiling face.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #25
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

kinda blurry- but you can see those bottom two teeth!
Old 02-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #26
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
For those who don't Facebook
Old 02-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #27
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love all the cute pics!! I'll get caught up with everyone tomorrow- tonight I'm EXHAUSTED. Went shopping (with Senia) all day and spent waaaay too much money, lol! Over $1000 at Menards alone, eek... good thing we're doing our taxes next week!
Old 02-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #28
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

wowsa! what'd you buy??? lol

soooo, I am pretty sure I'm getting ready to O in the next 24 hrs.... ugh, feeling like I'm not done now... not sure dh is on the same page as me though...
Old 02-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #29
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2
wowsa! what'd you buy??? lol

soooo, I am pretty sure I'm getting ready to O in the next 24 hrs.... ugh, feeling like I'm not done now... not sure dh is on the same page as me though...
Really!? That is an exciting thought
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #30
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

yeah- we dtd yesterday and was going to try tonight- but idk - def had some ewcm today. It would be crazy though! Getting pg the first ppaf! right?!