Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #21
Haleybailey
Registered Users
seller

Re: October 2012 introductions :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
I have nothing to complain about. And I made such great friends on the TTC #1 board. I'm desperate for one or two of them to join me.
You wouldnt be talking about little old me would you???

p.s. I hope that this isnt an official due date crash and that i am really just 3 weeks pregnant hehehehe

Stalking over!

Advertisement

Hi I'm Haley, wife to Joel. TTC #1 With PCOS. Going through acupunctureand clomid to build our family! Cloth diapering, tandem baby wearing and signing Nanny to baby D & M (Sept 2012)
Haleybailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:44 PM   #22
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Name?: Eileen

Children?: 1 precious girl, Evelyn

Occupation?: SAHM, but am currently teaching a class adjunct at my old college (and super busy and stressed as a result!)

Favorite color?: Green

Favorite food?: Chocolate. yum. And fruit!

Hobbies?: Love to read for pleasure. Also love hiking and doing outside things when the weather is nice. Cooking/baking are also some of my faves.

Number of months TTC?: Since I got ppaf in May, so...8ish?

How many babies do you want?: We used to say 5, but after DD we weren't so sure since pregnancy is so exhausting! At least 4 I think, but we will see. Also really want to adopt someday.

Type of birth planned?: Hossy. Loved my hossy birth with dd and am too scared to go at home. Looking forward to the little vacation it will be

Anything else you want to share?: SO excited to finally get to join a ddc and to have it be so full of friendly ATTS faces! I know we'll all get to be good friends over the next 9 months and am so thankful for all the sweet encouragement and fellowship on DS!

Also wanted to say - Laura - LOVE the name Silas...it's going to be this little bean's name if it's a he
Old 02-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #23
Phin'sMom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen
Also wanted to say - Laura - LOVE the name Silas...it's going to be this little bean's name if it's a he
Thank you! We love it but we wish we would have named him Declan, him middle name. But then we would have had named this one Silas since we LOVE it so much lol! it was second on the list when we had Phinehas and now this one will be are second pick for Silas
Old 02-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #24
mclaybrook
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Name?: Mary

Children?: 4- 2 boys (8 & 6) and 2 girls (4 & 19 months)

Occupation?: SAHM

Favorite color?: burgandy

Favorite food?: Mexican

Hobbies?: I perform in a local flute choir, I am a car seat technician, I am a couponer/thrift shopper

Number of months TTC?: Just one

How many babies do you want?: I'm pretty sure this will be our last.. so 5.

Type of birth planned?: drug free in hospital (working on talking my husband into a homebirth)

Anything else you want to share?: I'm super nervous. I have a history of miscarrying.. so, praying that this baby sticks. I took Prometrium until I was 14 weeks along with my last baby. Not sure if that did the trick or not.. but, it was worth it in the end.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #25
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Name?: Shannon

Children?: 3 -- Nikolas (4), Kate (3), Charlene (16 months)

Occupation?: SAHM

Favorite color?: Blue

Favorite food?: Chicken Marsala

Hobbies?: Sewing/crafting.

Number of months TTC?: NTNP

How many babies do you want?: LOTS. The more the merrier! Leaving it up to God.

Type of birth planned?: Homebirth. This will be our 3rd.

Anything else you want to share? This will be our fourth team green baby! I am also hoping to find an Amish/Mennonite midwife since we live close to a community.

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!

Last edited by kannondicarpo; 02-07-2012 at 07:24 AM.
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #26
abhernandez
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleybailey View Post
You wouldnt be talking about little old me would you???

p.s. I hope that this isnt an official due date crash and that i am really just 3 weeks pregnant hehehehe

Stalking over!
Among others!!! Hhaha. Hope you join me over here Haley!!! I'm determined to have a fellow ttc#1 grad in my ddc!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #27
Elijah'sMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Name?: Philippa
Children?: One son, Eli 18 months

Occupation?: Happy SAHM

Favorite color?: umm, white i guess
Favorite food?: it changes, especially now lol. lately i have been loving my organic salads with all the toppings and homemade dressing... yuummm[/COLOR]
Hobbies?: shopping but i am starting to craft and sew and i really want to learn to knit

Number of months TTC?: NTNP since eli was born, so 18 months but only one cycle of actually TTC

How many babies do you want?: somewhere between 2 and 4
Type of birth planned?: All natural hospital waterbirth VBAC
Anything else you'd like to share?: I can't wait to cloth diaper and babywear from the start with this new baby, i have learned and changes soo much since i had DS. I am really looking forward to having a newbie again! now i just have to make it threw this first trimester so we can all breathe a little easier.

Last edited by Elijah'sMama; 02-07-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Elijah'sMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #28
NurseJessie
Registered Users
seller

Name: Jessica

Children: This will be our first

Favorite color: Probably orange, but that's a tough one

Favorite food: Tacos! I could eat them every day!

Hobbies: I've danced my whole life, and now I mostly do ballet/lyrical dance for worship team at church. I also enjoy being involved in choir and praise team. I love yoga and Pilates, and occasionally running. I like to read, but I don't make time for it as much as I would like

Number of months TTC: It was a happy surprise! We went off pills in December since I didn't like putting hormones in my body and the Femcap with ContraGel Green sounded like a great option for us (we've gotten pretty crunchy these last few years). So I had a period immediately when I went off the pill and just never had another one! Got the bfp January 25! And it's really a great time for us to have a baby, we were ready.

How many babies do you want? Let's see how we do with one first! We want at least two, but not more than 3.

Type of birth planned: Bradley birth at the hospital where I work with my favorite OB :-). She lets the hubby catch the baby, and my husband is all about that!

Anything else you want to share: Although we weren't trying, we were over the moon excited when we found out we were pregnant. However, I had this heavy feeling that something bad was going to happen. So 5 days after we found out we were pregnant, when I started cramping and bleeding at work at 3 am, I really felt like "ok, you knew this would happen." The charge nurse let me go home, and my husband and i cried early in the morning as I cramped and bled for hours. From the pains and amound of bleeding (way heavier than my periods, with tissue) I assumes we had last the baby and my OB said the same when I saw her the next day. I got my hcg drawn, and when it came back at 4,800 the next day she ordered repeat labs and an ultrasound. You can imagine everyone's surprise when the hcg went up to 6,300 in under 36 hours and the ultrasound showed a tiny gestational sac with a yolk sac! My doc and the ultrasound tec agreed that it was most likely twins and we lost once and the pregnancy is still very early. While we grieved the loss of one life, we are elated at the possibility that the Lord will give us this one. We are praying constantly that this baby continues to develop without complications, and I have a great peace about the pregnancy now. My hcg was almost 10,000 Saturday and I have a repeat ultrasound on Monday. We are hoping and praying to see our little baby then! Sorry for the long message, I have only shared this with a few people, it was good to get it all out.
NurseJessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #29
Elijah'sMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jessica: I cant imagine how emotional this has been for you and the hubs I hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and drama free!
Elijah'sMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #30
GooseBella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Jessica, and I am so sorry for your early loss. Prayers for you and for this little one and that you make it through these next 9 months.
GooseBella is offline   Reply With Quote