Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Originally Posted by PinkLemonade7503
I thought you could only get it at a compounding pharmacy? I tried to take it with my adopted dd, but it was too hard to get, so I used something else. My lactation consultant at our hospital told me where I could get it, in and out of the country.
I currently get it at a compounding pharmacy, but my prescription to it is about to run out. The pediatrician who prescribed it said its only a 2 week deal. I've managed to get them to renew it a few times, but I think that's over. The lactation consultant I spoke with couldn't help either. didn't think it would be so hard to BF.

WOTH Mom and AF Wife to beautiful dd (15 months) with one on the way! (EDD 7/3/13)
nicolejshannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:40 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Do you think you still need the dom?

Are there any other medical professionals that you could see? I'm surprised that your OB turned you down. I wish more people understood the benefits of the med - even if it is off label usage.
Wife to Brandon - my high school sweetheart (Oct 00), delaying vaccs as best we can and WOH parents to Trent (Nov 08) our intact, formerly ERF, slightly son and Lilly (May 12) our , maybe one day , and (for now) daughter (my hypnobaby).
cacasey1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #13
Registered Users
Re: Website for pro breastfeeding pediatricians?

I understand your reservations about buying from online but I have been completely satisfied with in house pharmacy. My DH is a doctor and I work in clinical research for the FDA and the pharmaceutical companies so we're pretty careful about meds; the domperidone from in house comes in original boxes and blister packs. It has totally saved my BFing relationship and we're still going strong at 1 year
Momma to my gorgeous all boy triplets: R, E, and F in June, 2008 and little man K in February 2011
triplet-momma is offline   Reply With Quote