Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #21
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Special Weekend Chat: 2/3- 2/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Haha. Its so true. Its always good to have a ttc1 graf in your group... We've got so much more time!!! And in my case its worse as Im not working. Plus I love this ddc... Its just such a happy place to be with all these rainbows and atts-ers. However, I think I may die of boredom in the next 9 months. I get my nephew twice a week but he's so independent that its not that much work. And he's moving to Australia in 6 months... Sob.
I love this DDC too!!!! I was thinking the same thing, that its such a happy place with rainbows, atts-ers, and great mamas. A nervous place too, but at least we have MASSIVE support. This is the 3rd DDC I've been a part of since May, and I knew right away that this was a great group of women. I was a part of one DDC that was kinda lame. Even when I lurk back in, nothing much goes on there. Weird. Anyways, our DDC already rocks and it will continue to get better as each day we will get new mamas in here!

Advertisement

zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #22
ambie719
Registered Users
seller
seller

Jenny I was in May too, heres hoping we both get to stick around in Oct!
Old 02-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #23
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambie719 View Post
Jenny I was in May too, heres hoping we both get to stick around in Oct!
I sure hope so. That would be special. I'm glad to have another old ddc buddy here. And it wasn't the May DDC that was the weird one. I'll leave that one unmentioned.

AFM, well, like I said, I was at the hotel having endless internet time. Can you tell? I swear I'm NEVER on this much. Well, I went shopping at the outlets here. It didn't last long. I hate shopping honestly. But I just need to kill time while waiting for my DH to get out of surgery. Well, not much there interested me. Stopped into a Carters outlet and was surprised at how sad it mad me. I honestly don't know why. Probably just b/c of my fears. Probably b/c this is the 3rd time in 9 months that I CAN buy something....if I wanted to...for a baby. But I'm scared TO DEATH to do so. I'm just sad there's so much fear attached to this pregnancy, and deep down, I feel like my heart is telling me to not get attached. I'm hoping those are just the fears speaking again. Anyways, had to get out of there. Found a starbucks and am now enjoying some good music, good coffe, and well....the internet again. LOL! It sure does feel weird to have nothing to do and no ones needs to meet. I should soak it up. This next week might be a hard one with a DH to nurse back to health and 3 little ones running around and new homeschool curriculum to order and figure out.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #24
alaskamum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambie719 View Post
Kym, 8 weeks sounds like a great time for a u/s, I'm hoping to get mine around 7-8 weeks as well.

And there is a teeny tiny part of me that would like twins, the part that always wanted 4 kids. But then the practical part of me (as well as the part mostly driven mad by my children) reminds me that twins would be financially terrible for us, and trying to take care of newborn twins with a (by that time) 3.5 & 2 year old would be less than fun.
Amber--my kids are almost the exact same ages as yours, and last night I was thinking about how bloated my stomach was already, and trying to think of what my reaction would be if it was twins...
I always wanted 4 too, but it would be a really tight fit here, both space-wise and financially.
and M
alaskamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #25
GooseBella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok is it just me... I feel like I'm starving 24/7... but nothing I think about eating really seems appetizing... I'm so hungry
GooseBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #26
ambie719
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseBella View Post
Ok is it just me... I feel like I'm starving 24/7... but nothing I think about eating really seems appetizing... I'm so hungry
That is the exact problem I have! I'm starving, but every food I think of makes my stomach turn. So not cool. It's just after 4 here now and all I've eaten today is 3 pieces of toast.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #27
abhernandez
Registered Users

I get absurdly hungry sometimes and other times... Like today... I want nothing. Its not even nausea. I just flat out have no interest in food. And I cant even think of what id want if I could have anything (i live in a huge urban area... I can have basically anything delivered at any hour).

Oh and Im all excited... My breasts are super sore. Yay!!! Bring it on baby... I want all the symptoms I can get that tell me you're alright!!

Last edited by abhernandez; 02-03-2012 at 01:35 PM.
abhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #28
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseBella View Post
This is how I feel too.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #29
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Very cautiously joining in. Got a very unexpected bfp this morning ok well like 3 of them (former atts graduate and old habits die hard) I am not even late yet AF is due Monday or Tuesday! I haven't told dh yet. EDD 10-16
Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #30
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Terra!