Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-19-2012, 07:21 AM   #21
MelandMack
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WildChildforBabies Fleece now on Diaperswappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcartechine View Post
Do you charge $11 for the custom medium-large wraps with the snap rise? Or is that price for in stock items only?
Yes $11 is the instock and custom price for standard 2 size (adjustable snap rise) fleece wraps, and $12 for specialty 2 size (ie rainbow block). 1 size wraps are $10 for instock or custom.

Advertisement

Fleece Diapering Items- www.wildchildforbabies.etsy.com - **Goodbye Sale**- All reminaing fleece is stocked. Use Coupon Code GOODBYE25 for 25% off orders of $15 or GOODBYE to save an extra 10% on any order.
MelandMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #22
3ringcircus
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi Melissa! I'm getting ready to order my spring/summer customs in a few weeks and I keep losing my notes, so I thought I'd make a WIP here where I can find it and you! I think he'll be up to larges this time.
dogs on green wrap with baby blue snaps if possible,
spiderman w/ red trim SS soaker
R2D2 shorties
Boba Fett dark grey w/ grey waist, black trim at bottom
red shorties with khaki waist and bottom trim
khaki shorties with khaki waist and navy bottom trim

Last edited by 3ringcircus; 03-28-2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: WIP
3ringcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:37 PM   #23
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ahhhh! Beautiful! Will come back tonight and pm soon for some skirted longies
Old 02-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #24
MelandMack
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Post Re: WildChildforBabies Fleece now on Diaperswappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ringcircus View Post
Hi Melissa! I'm getting ready to order my spring/summer customs in a few weeks and I keep losing my notes, so I thought I'd make a WIP here where I can find it and you! I think he'll be up to larges this time. Do you have any material for a soaker or shorties in the following prints: grafitti, rainbow tie-dyed, zoo animals, dog on black, spaceships, firetruck, and spiderman?
Hi Mama,

I know I have spaceships, firetruck, and spiderman. I might have some dog on black, but I will have to check tonight. I know I do not have grafitti, rainbow tie-dyed, and zoo animals, I have been out of these prints for awhile and have not seen them in the store lately. Here is a link to my current stash of fabric if you want to take a look.
http://s693.photobucket.com/albums/v...ric%20Choices/

Just let me know when you are ready for an order and we can work out the details. Thanks!
Fleece Diapering Items- www.wildchildforbabies.etsy.com - **Goodbye Sale**- All reminaing fleece is stocked. Use Coupon Code GOODBYE25 for 25% off orders of $15 or GOODBYE to save an extra 10% on any order.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #25
MelandMack
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bump..... added a couple of new print to choose from

Old 03-02-2012, 11:26 AM   #26
smcartechine
Registered Users
seller

Bump for you mama!

I received my fleece wraps and they are great! Her customer service is fantastic, her turn around is super fast, and the customs are exactly what I asked for! Not to mention VERY reasonably priced! Thanks again for everything!
smcartechine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #27
KaysieW003
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh man Melissa why did I have to look at the fleece choices!!! I am going to have to get a couple of pairs of longies or maybe shorties for DS. Do you offer convertible longies? Or would you be interested in trying to make some? If so shoot me a pm. I would love 2 pairs of convertible longies
Old 03-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #28
mommacissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Got my Elliott set and the two fleece wraps a few days ago and they are all AWESOME! Thank you SO much! I will probably be back to order more in the near future.
mommacissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:52 AM   #29
MelandMack
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcartechine View Post
Bump for you mama!

I received my fleece wraps and they are great! Her customer service is fantastic, her turn around is super fast, and the customs are exactly what I asked for! Not to mention VERY reasonably priced! Thanks again for everything!

Thank you mama.....glad to hear you got the wraps and they are working great for you!
Old 03-05-2012, 07:54 AM   #30
MelandMack
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Post Re: WildChildforBabies Fleece now on Diaperswappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaysieW003 View Post
Oh man Melissa why did I have to look at the fleece choices!!! I am going to have to get a couple of pairs of longies or maybe shorties for DS. Do you offer convertible longies? Or would you be interested in trying to make some? If so shoot me a pm. I would love 2 pairs of convertible longies

Hi Kaysie, I will send you a pm later today.....I was away for the weekend and just got back today.