Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
Madame Medina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD Boyish Goodmama's $12ppd

All diapers come from a smoke free, animal free home and have been washed in Tide Free & Clear. If you'd like more photos or additional information let me know!

Shipping to the continental US. (I am willing to ship overseas but first PM me for a shipping quote) Please pay within 24 hours of receiving my PP address. I'm mainly looking for PP right now but might consider a trade for custom knit hats using my yarn.

If you don't like my prices feel free to make a reasonable offer. The worst I can do is say no.

Both are SOLD$12ppd each GUC no stains, elastic and snaps are all in good working order.

There is a very faint blueish tint to the Whale diaper. But I could not get it to show up with my camera.

Advertisement

The New Spring Catalog is HERE! For every $31 you spend in March get your choice of seven totes at 50% OFF! Thirty-One Gifts All DS mama's who host a catalog party with me earn DOUBLE in Free Hostess Credit. Looking to earn some extra money? Join my team in March and get your kit for FREE. Ask me how.

Last edited by Madame Medina; 03-11-2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: added to discription, updated status
Madame Medina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
JandNsMom
Registered Users
seller

Re: Boyish Goodmama's $12ppd

ugh id LOVE to buy these but wouldnt be able to pay for two days. will have to check back and pray u still have em :/
JandNsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
Madame Medina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ladies,
I have received all your PM's regarding the whale diaper. I am waiting on the first mama who pm'ed with interest to get back to me.
The New Spring Catalog is HERE! For every $31 you spend in March get your choice of seven totes at 50% OFF! Thirty-One Gifts All DS mama's who host a catalog party with me earn DOUBLE in Free Hostess Credit. Looking to earn some extra money? Join my team in March and get your kit for FREE. Ask me how.
Madame Medina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:24 AM   #4
SarahLee318
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

if you edit your title to include the word SOLD then the mods will move your post.

Follow me on Facebook to see my latest creations!
SarahLee318 is offline   Reply With Quote