Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #111
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat: 2/6- 2/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
Anyone else taking progesterone? This is my first time taking it, and I only started it after getting a pos home test. It sure does make me dizzy.
I have 5 more tests in my bathroom b/c I went on a test buying rampage. But I think I'm going to avoid taking them now. I'm definitely late and know I'm preg. So I'm just going to leave well enough alone. My last test was so nice and dark. I know if I get a lighter line, I'll just worry.
I'm getting some labs done friday. Not betas, getting my thyroid levels checked. I'll get them checked every first of the month for the whole pregnancy. Hopeing my levels are good.
Not this time. I did with my last two pregnancies. I HATED it. It grossed me out severely. And since there isn't any conclusive evidence that it actually helps prevent MC, I opted out this time. But it didn't make me any more dizzy than normal early pregnancy does.
Good luck with your tests. KUP.

Advertisement

Old 02-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #112
alaskamum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think the Angels list is a nice idea.
and M
alaskamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #113
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a bit of a poas habit I was an atts'er with my dd and well, old habits die hard Here are my bfp's

And this is how i told Dh. I texted him this pic. We were both home at the time and i will never in my life forget the look on his face when he saw it

Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #114
abhernandez
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenashine View Post
Lucky mama!
And yes, ugh. I'm constantly checking my panties... and I'm sure the fact that they are constantly soaked isn't helping much for my other problem (YI).
Still, it sure beats AF!

Yes, we need an angels list for sure. I was also in a DD group once where they didn't have one and it just felt weird to me- just like you said, I felt forgotten. They need to be represented and remembered.
So true.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #115
abhernandez
Registered Users

btw LOVE all the BFPS!!!! Beautiful progression Terra!
Old 02-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #116
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Terra, that's a super cool way to tell him. So special.

Sheena, when you said progesterone grossed you out, what do you mean? What side effects did you experience. I will def stay on it as it makes me feel like I'm at least doing something. But I have heard it does make some women super sick. I heard one lady say it made her less sick. That would be cool!
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #117
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hey ladies. I'm going to be AWOL for a bit. The nausea kicked in full force so I'm a lump of useless for awhile. I'll check in when I can, buy reading and typing is giving me bad spins.
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #118
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sorry Kim, but yea for good strong pregnancy signs!
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #119
GooseBella
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, everyone is always so chatty.

Alice in refrence to your TMI... I totally understand.

Kim: I hope the nausuea doesn't stick around for too long. I know how it is when it does.

Jenny: I understand about the running to the bathroom... for me its one way or the other but somethings coming out. Its gotten worse ever since I had gallbladder surgery.

Terra: I love the way you told your DH... I woke my DH up in the middle of the night to look at my first test... I was freaking out, he was barely awake and went right back to bed after he said "It's not very dark, you should take another one."

Love the new BFPs

AFM: Had my first visit with my MW. Can I just say how much I love her. The first thing she checked was to make sure I wasn't due at the end of August again. (It's when she goes on vacation and she missed my the birth of DD.) Then she went on to tell me that the OB she works with (who I don't especially like) has no filter and that there is nothing wrong with the pregnancy. She thinks the vomiting this weekend was due to a virus and unrelated to pregnancy. She did blook work and I have an U/S scheduled for February 22 and a follow up appt scheduled for February 29 to talk about my blood work and US and to set a firm due date. According to conception and mymonthlycycle.com I am 4 weeks 6 days today.

Last edited by GooseBella; 02-08-2012 at 12:19 PM.
GooseBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:56 PM   #120
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Elise, I'm so glad you have found a good midwife! A good healthcare provider makes all the difference in the world.

Kim, sorry you feel crappy!

Terra, that's an awesome way to tell DH! I was thinking of different ways to tell DH and then decided that any creativity or fun would be wasted on him. I mean, he's not the type to appreciate that kind of stuff. I told him as soon as he woke up and he looked at me really confused and said "Really? How did that happen?" He hasn't even said much about it yet, although I did find him looking at SUVs for sale. (We always said we'd want an SUV if I'm watching a kid and have two of my own, which will be true in October!)

Jenny, ok, so you weren't stalking ME, but my BFP!

AFM, I am now remembering how much of pregnancy is planning for, dreaming of and waiting for your baby. Here I am on day 2 of knowing that I'm pregnant and I can't really window shop for baby stuff b/c 1. it's way to early and 2. other than a swing that we need to replace and clothes since this baby will be a winter baby and DD was a summer baby, I really don't need to buy ANYTHING. I need to get the house organized, so I can focus on that.

Other than sore boobs, I have no symptoms so I'm just sitting here enjoying being pregnant, but at the same time already longing for when I'm at least feeling more symptoms (not that I WANT morning sickness) or showing.

OK, gotta go change some diapers and pee on the last test I have just for kicks!!

Last edited by Deanie; 02-08-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Deanie is offline   Reply With Quote