Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
Sweetbabybows
Registered Users
seller
seller

Anybody else in a bad mood?

I feel like I'm in a bad mood all the time, well the last couple of days. I have had zero patients with dd and I feel really bad about it. I feel like I'm yelling at her all the time and i hate it!

Anybody else have a bad mood you just cant get out of? Or any tricks to get over it?

Advertisement

Old 02-06-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
abhernandez
Registered Users

Re: Anybody else in a bad mood?

Talk to Sheena. She wants to throw things at people
Old 02-06-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

I've been short, cranky, and distant.....but i know it all stems from my fears of losing this pregnancy like I did the last two. I can't shake the fears. Tonight, while I made dinner, I put some worship music on and sang along. That really helped me. And if you don't love Jesus, hey, any music could work. Personally, my spirits are always lifted when music is playing....any music (well.....ok, not rap or polka). And once I put it on to lift my spirits, I think "why do I always wait so long to put music on? It always helps." And yes, I do talk to myself.....but just in my head, so not crazy.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
GracieMak'sMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Boy, was i ever today. I about beat some people with yarn skeins at work today,lol. Apparently i was "snappy" but, tbh, i dont give a rats patootie at this point lol. I'm also nervous that this bean wont be sticky and it makes me super on edge :/
Old 02-07-2012, 04:31 AM   #5
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

I broke my steering wheel in road rage LOL Guy wouldn't let me pass him for about 37 miles, I punched the steering wheel and got behind him and blared my horn for over 2 miles until he moved out my way never done that before. The little guy with the airbag light came on there after. I need to go take it in to get checked.. LOL I have become very snippy and weepy. dh just goes with the flow and tries to console me, he knows how I am. Plus HE is very lovey dovey with me. he isn't getting a lot of the sympathy pregnancy this go round.

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #6
gotomakan
Registered Users
seller

Wow, I'm not the only one! It's a good thing we all aren't in the same room for reals. ;-) GROWL!!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #7
NurseJessie
Registered Users
seller

Yes! I was so hungry 2 days ago and my husband offered to make me lunch. He gave me all these suggestions and I was all snappy and saying none of them were good meals. I could tell he was frustrated so I said I didn't want anything and stomped off and layed down in my room for 15 minutes before I finally apologized and asked for a ham and cheese sandwich. I mean seriously? Husband is going to make me food and I acted like such a brat. I think it's been a tough couple of weeks for both of us.
NurseJessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #8
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Talk to Sheena. She wants to throw things at people
Okay, I literally almost spit my coffee out when I saw this.

But yes, it's true. I really shouldn't be allowed in public. Sigh. I have ZERO patience with people. Zero. Ugh, the grocery store was almost unbearable yesterday. I sighed very audibly at some woman who stepped right in front of me to grab something from an area I was waiting very (VERY) patiently to get to. She was lucky I didn't do this:

Also, my DH irritated me just before dinner last night... so he didn't get garlic bread. Yup, I'm mature like that.

I think this is just the way the first tri goes. I just try to remind myself that it's just hormones and then I imagine my little bean.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #9
abhernandez
Registered Users

I'm actually laughing out loud. I was wondering when you'd notice this. And I'm having terrible attitude problems. I honestly think it's because I'm so tired. I fell asleep at 11ish last night.. .right after dinner. Woke up at 8. Said to myself 5 more minutes. And woke up at 11:30 and I'm still tired. I've also come to the conclusion that I hate all my friends in Argentina... stupid ex pats. I want my real friends from back home and bought one of my besties a plane ticket for 3 weeks from now. She just got laid off and I was like come visit me. And bought her a ticket. And that was that. You see... not only am I pissy, I'm irrational. And dh is happy to let me get away with it. I guess he figures its better to keep me happy and entertained.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #10
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
I'm actually laughing out loud. I was wondering when you'd notice this. And I'm having terrible attitude problems. I honestly think it's because I'm so tired. I fell asleep at 11ish last night.. .right after dinner. Woke up at 8. Said to myself 5 more minutes. And woke up at 11:30 and I'm still tired. I've also come to the conclusion that I hate all my friends in Argentina... stupid ex pats. I want my real friends from back home and bought one of my besties a plane ticket for 3 weeks from now. She just got laid off and I was like come visit me. And bought her a ticket. And that was that. You see... not only am I pissy, I'm irrational. And dh is happy to let me get away with it. I guess he figures its better to keep me happy and entertained.
That sounds perfectly rational to me! (says the girl who withheld the garlic bread) Honestly though, I don't know how I would handle having my first baby in a new country without my besties.