Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Refurbishing pockets?

I have some pockets with worn out aplix that I'd ideally like converted to snaps (but I'd be ok with the velcro being refurbished). Does anyone know where I could send these to get that done and how much should it cost?

[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Susanna, happily married crispy-crunchy, babywearing 3 at a time, nursing, baby food making, homeschooling, engineer/math geek Mamma to: Big kid (7.5), Toddler triplets, 2.5 B/G/G and twin boys (almost 1) B/B
hokiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Refurbishing pockets?
Here ya go hun!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Refurbishing pockets?

Oh my goodness mama, triplets and twins? And I thought I had it rough with soon to be 3 under 3 LOL, I can't imagine getting any sleep at all with 5 under 2!

Anyhoo... I do snap conversions! I have lots of feedback and references here for conversions . I'm usually open to trades as well. Send me a PM if you're interested!
Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort!
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote