Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
4luvofIsla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Harley FXRG Leather riding jacket

My husband and I are selling our leather motorcycle riding jackets- Men's L and Womens S or XS? I might keep mine just to feel cool we got them when he purchased his last Harley in fall 2008 back when we lived in Sunny Ca. Since we knew we were moving to WA he sold his bike and the jackets have been in our closet ever since. We probably only wore them about 5 times though- since it was so sunny in Ca! They retail for $650.00 each.
Price is $320 mens and $300 womens or $590 for both. The jackets each have a liner that can be worn as a lightweight jacket and they have flexible removable armor. They are definitely for safety first. The best description is here:

http://www.harley-davidson.com/mcm/m...bmLocale=en_US

Like I said above- they were purchased in 2008 (ill try to dig up invoices) so the description from the harley website might be a little off, however I will do my best to better describe them to anyone interested. I will take and send pics upon request. Make offers too! Thanks for reading I'm hoping to make some $ for DDs birthday and to pay for me to take some classes this fall!

Advertisement

4luvofIsla is offline   Reply With Quote