Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2012, 05:34 AM   #11
sarkell1983
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Well I am trying to get everything ready, I prewashed everything except I need to prep diapers. Soon as the final 2 arrive will do and finish up the crib just put the 4th side back on, and pack the bags. Not due until end of March went early last time 35w3d, this time hope to at least make 36 or 37. Bh have been strong this time hurt, definitely to the uncomfortable part but 17 days until 36 weeks which isnt technically term but is enough for them for no pcn if baby is healthy. Meet with doula tomorrow. Cant wait to meet this little one!

Advertisement

sarkell1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:28 AM   #12
CountryChicMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Marchkins Chat 2/13 - 2/19

Wow! I'm shocked at all the moms who will probably deliver early! I don't remember there being that many in my last due date group.

Erin: I went into labor on Valentine's day with my first and didn't want to deliver on Valentine's day either. I just felt like the holiday would never be about him, but about the girl he was dating/seeing, etc and like another poster mentioned, I'd feel guilty about celebrating w/ my hubby. Luckily I delivered the day after.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #13
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Appointment went well today. Crazy baby has turned posterior and her elbow has been in my hip all day - not comfortable. I go again in 2 weeks and will do the gbs test then. Need to get some supplies + pool ordered too.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #14
tuckergirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryChicMama
Wow! I'm shocked at all the moms who will probably deliver early! I don't remember there being that many in my last due date group.

Erin: I went into labor on Valentine's day with my first and didn't want to deliver on Valentine's day either. I just felt like the holiday would never be about him, but about the girl he was dating/seeing, etc and like another poster mentioned, I'd feel guilty about celebrating w/ my hubby. Luckily I delivered the day after.
There's only a little more than an hour of v-day left, so I think I'm safe!
Old 02-15-2012, 06:42 AM   #15
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
Appointment went well today. Crazy baby has turned posterior and her elbow has been in my hip all day - not comfortable. I go again in 2 weeks and will do the gbs test then. Need to get some supplies + pool ordered too.
This baby moves around daily- he was posterior at my last appointment, also. I think I have an appointment friday, so we'll see what he's doing then. I think most of the day yesterday he was back to anterior.

I really cannot eat chocolate/sugar/wheat after 4 in the afternoon; it sucks! I have felt so sick at night the last few nights, and I'm pretty sure that it's due to eating a few Rocher chocolates that a friend gave me. They are my favorite! Last night I felt so sick I had to run a bath at 12 midnight and lay in it to make my stomach calm down It totally reminded me of being in labor with my first...without the labor. Still not one contraction here. On the brighter side, I haven't gained any weight since last week.

Breakfast this morning looked so yummy, that I had to take a picture! Free-range bacon and eggs and organic cornbread with kerrygold butter, and RRL tea with coconut oil I should be good until lunch for sure!
Old 02-15-2012, 06:46 AM   #16
eschillo
Registered Users
seller

To top off this stalled labor they just gave my grandma, whom I am VERY close with, a week or so to live. She lives in another state and I am wanting to get this baby out NOW so I can go to her funeral. I called my Dr to see if he'd strip my membranes tomorrow (37 weeks)...is that too early to strip membranes?

It's amazing how different 2 pregnancies can be!
eschillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:08 AM   #17
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

Erin I didn't check out the previous posts but are you dialated at all? My OB stripped my membranes at 37 weeks because I was already dialated to 2.5 and 75% effaced - unfortunately this didn't work for me and I didn't go into labor until 39 weeks 4 days. I got my membranes stripped 4 times!

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother
Old 02-15-2012, 07:12 AM   #18
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

Hey ladies, I haven't done this appointment thing in over 4 years so can you tell me what your OB does for your 34 week appt? This is my first 2 week appointment, then I have another at 36... then it's weekly for me.

Is this an internal appointment? I might need to reschedule it and if I do I might have to take DS with me so I need to know if you got an internal or no.... I'm so lost! LOL!

I'm starting to feel exhausted again! I work all day (10 hour days lately again) come home and just want to sleep! I started telling people that March 1st baby can come - anytime after March 1st I am SO tired and uncomfortable!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:35 AM   #19
bezark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I see midwives, but my 34 week appointment was just like any other. BP check, poke the belly, Doppler, etc.
Tomorrow at my 36 week appointment they'll do the GBS test, and I'll probably ask her to check my cervix, just out of curiosity.
I am *not* looking forward to the weekly appointments. Hopefully he comes before I've had to do all 4 (or heaven forbid, 6!).

Speaking of naughty flipping babies... He was posterior from 20-30 or 32 weeks when he finally flipped. I drove myself crazy from that point on trying to make him stay there, and he still went back to posterior while I was sleeping Monday night. I woke up to hiccups on my right hip yesterday and
I *think* I was able to get him back to the left this morning, but I'm not sure yet. He's still being pretty quiet.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #20
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Erin, so sorry about your grandma. That must be really rough to be weighing on your mind right now.

I have been feeling so good this whole time and these last few days I am starting to feel huge. Lifting DD into the carseat, sitting up and down, putting my socks on, I am getting to that ready to be done phase

Not sure what is going on today other than picking up DH's truck from the shop and then taking it back to where he failed his inspection sticker to get a good one. I really should go for a nice long walk at the mall but not sure I feel up to it.