Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2013, 09:30 PM   #21
*KaiMom*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone homeschool one child but not another? and do any of you work outside home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieandtheboys View Post
Wow this is an old thread and things really haven't changed. The only thing that had changed is that he is in 5th grade. I also work days and only weekends now too. We went to Scottish rite and had him tested. Still no dyslexia but did get diagnoses of reading problems specifically fluency and comprehension , problem with written expression and inattentive ADHD. So now we are working with the school to get accommodations for him and with his doctor to possibly have him put on medication.

I guess we will see what the rest of the year holds.
Glad you are getting some answers! DS is also in 5th and it's a horrid year. The curr is boring, the teachers are boring, the kids are boring, it's just blah. I don't know if this is a Texas thing or maybe just their age? Between a kid and a teen? We are moving back East this summer and I'm hoping our next school is better.

Advertisement