Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #51
rhettsgirl05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Before and current pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by savingmomof2boys View Post
Still a work in progress but I am noticing some changes.

Attachment 100270
Totally can see changes! Great job!

Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 09:53 AM   #52
savingmomof2boys
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebl0901
Here is me summer 2011 at around 170 or 175:

This is me early March at abt 145:

First of April after finishing my first 10k! Same weight. I've hit a plateau and would LOVE to figure out how to get more toned and lose more weight.

Coming in to the finish line...

With my medal! I won first in my division - but I was the only one in my division! LOL My time was 1:02.
You look awesome!

Join me on Swag Bucks to earn Free Giftcards!

Also Earning CASH with Jingit!!
savingmomof2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #53
momof_3

Formerly: momof_2girls
seller
seller

My Mood:

This xmas day with my son.

This is today. 16lbs lighter.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #54
JustSomeChickVee
Banned

I am 5'1"

1 week postpartum, 185 lbs

3 weeks postpartum, 180 lbs

taken yesterday, 12 weeks postpartum, 170 lbs:

JustSomeChickVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #55
irishmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2LBJ View Post
I don't eat meals, but small snacks through the day. I always, always eat when I wake up usually two eggs (salt & pepper, hot sauce, or salsa) and a slice of whole wheat toast (no butter) with either soy/almond/hemp/rice milk (no cow's, all light versions). I'll have two cups of coffee while getting everyone ready, no cream, no sugars, just black. After my AM hour of cardio with tons of water, I usually have oatmeal (again made with the above milks, no cows) with a handful of berries as the 'sweetener'. Then I take an MMA fitness class, tons of water, and have another small snack like tuna (nothing added), a banana, PB on toast, yogurt (basic, no extras) w/a banana. Then repeat for the rest of my daily classes. The idea is just no large meals that weigh me down and make me feel like yuck during the day so I can keep going. I do eat often, never skip anything and always always always eat something when I feel hungry (I keep turkey jerky in my bags as a snack). Its all healthy, clean (no extras), basic snacks. I will pig out when I want tho, so its not like I'll turn down birthday cake at your party because I'm on an uber-strict diet That just motivates me to keep working out. I try to stay away from cow's anything, cheeses, milk, beef etc. I lean more towards lean chicken, turkey, seafood & buffalo. I don't do dips, dressings, heavy sauces, creams etc. I'll stick to salt & pepper, hot sauce & salsa. I drink black coffee or water during the day. No sodas ever, not even diet, and never any juices. If we go out to eat, I'll order iced tea, and like my coffee, no sweeteners. Alcohol is miller light or a mojito if not from a mix. I just aim to keep things simple, stay on the outside of the grocery store, no boxes/prepackaged items, tons of veggies, moderate fruits, high protein and whole carbs.

-by simple I mean something like I'd rather snack on raw veggie sticks than worry about making a healthy version of a dip for my crackers. I'd rather just eat my chicken with salt & pepper on top than trying to find a special healthy recipe for it. I save that for the real thing, the bad version of that chicken recipe, but just limit it to an every once in a while thing (once or twice a month). I don't picture my food as a flavor importance, rather as fuel and outcome importance.
So what does your caloric intake look like daily. How did it change during your weight loss? Do you have breakdowns of fat, protein, etc?
Old 04-23-2012, 03:52 PM   #56
Dpopeaz
Registered Users
seller

I have been working on my energy and leaning down since late November 2011.. The first pic was my 8 week progress and the 2nd pic is 1 week ago.. I did this by changing my diet and using healthy supplements. I eat between 1600 and 2200 calories a day and I am completely satisfied. I have more energy now then I have in 9 years. I feel good and my next 90 day goal is to drop my body fat % more. I am super excited and today was day 1 back at the gym..

Old 04-23-2012, 04:17 PM   #57
savingmomof2boys
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpopeaz
I have been working on my energy and leaning down since late November 2011.. The first pic was my 8 week progress and the 2nd pic is 1 week ago.. I did this by changing my diet and using healthy supplements. I eat between 1600 and 2200 calories a day and I am completely satisfied. I have more energy now then I have in 9 years. I feel good and my next 90 day goal is to drop my body fat % more. I am super excited and today was day 1 back at the gym..
You look great. Would you mind sharing what a day of eating looks like for you?

Join me on Swag Bucks to earn Free Giftcards!

Also Earning CASH with Jingit!!
savingmomof2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #58
Dpopeaz
Registered Users
seller

Sure... I do 2 protein shakes a day (http://transformingaz.net), eat the first one within 1 hour of waking, never go more than 4 hours without eating.. I eat 2 snacks a day which usually consist of a quinoa/spinish salad, baby cucumbers, hummus and carrots, almonds/walnuts, beef/turkey jerkey, apples and PB, hummus and pita and many other things. For dinner I usually eat healthy.. lots of chicken or flank steak, asparagus, zuchinni, green beans, salads. I drink 1/2 my body weight in water which is REALLY important! I eat when my body tells me to and stay away from processed foods and simple sugars... I struggle with weight loss because I have PCOS and hypothyroid..
Old 04-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #59
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

you all are absolutely awesome! I'm starting c25k and weight training so I think I'll take some before pics. I doubt I will ever post them because I'm not that brave but it will be good to have for my own reference.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #60
mom2LBJ
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmama2 View Post
So what does your caloric intake look like daily. How did it change during your weight loss? Do you have breakdowns of fat, protein, etc?
I don't track or count anything. I simply watch what I eat & eat simple healthy foods. If I'm hungry, I eat. Some days my workouts are more intense, some days they aren't. So sometimes I'll eat more, sometimes I won't. I follow my body as my guide and give it what it needs. I don't limit foods because I've met a magic daily number. I limit foods biased on what they contain (no junk), what I've done (recovery after workout), and what I'm about to do (fuel pre workout). I never aimed for weight loss, but a permanent healthy lifestyle. The weight loss just came with it when I got off my butt and back into giving a...
mom2LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote