Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2011, 12:39 AM   #1
mandidavid
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone in Tampa Bay Area??

Just checking to see if there are any fellow CD'ing Mamas in St. Pete, FL...more specifically, in the Largo/Seminole/Pinellas Park Areas??

~Mandy
Mama to my Jewel, Barbara Jewel

Advertisement

mandidavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:37 AM   #2
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Anyone in Tampa Bay Area??

I grew up in Clearwater and my MIL still lives in Largo. My BIL lives only a few houses away from her and another BIL lives in downtown St. Pete. We come over your way a few times a year. MIL lives right off Ulmerton at the Taco Bell. I live on the other side of the state now but thought I would say hello--Welcome!
Old 05-04-2011, 08:03 AM   #3
Rockinmama24
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'm not at the moment but we are in Seminole very frequently & should be there permanetly over the summer.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
MrsTippett
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi there! I am in Northern Saint Petersburg near Gateway Mall.

:waves:

Not trying to spam or anything, but I'm thinking of opening up a cloth diaper store here in St Pete and was wondering if anyone would even be interested. I'm first seeing if I would even have any clientele before I go making legal arrangements and such.

Do you mamas know if there are many in St Pete that would be interested in cloth diapering and/or natural and organic products (like Say Yes To Carrots and such)?

Any yeas and nays are appreciated. =)
MrsTippett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
MrsTippett
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anybody?
MrsTippett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #6
kelpie169
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTippett
Hi there! I am in Northern Saint Petersburg near Gateway Mall.

:waves:

Not trying to spam or anything, but I'm thinking of opening up a cloth diaper store here in St Pete and was wondering if anyone would even be interested. I'm first seeing if I would even have any clientele before I go making legal arrangements and such.

Do you mamas know if there are many in St Pete that would be interested in cloth diapering and/or natural and organic products (like Say Yes To Carrots and such)?

Any yeas and nays are appreciated. =)
I would even though I'm in Tampa. I would LOvE a cloth diaper store anywhere in the area!
kelpie169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #7
Viking15
Registered Users

I live in Tampa, and I am pregnant with my first. I want to cloth diaper and I am always on the look out for stores that carry the diapers I am interested in. I *think* I want to do all-in-twos, specifically Itti Bitti Tuttos, Grovias, and Best Bottoms. I've heard that Blueberry minkis are super nice and good for overnight so I'm looking for those too. Just started a registry online for my baby shower and I'm hoping some people will help out with the purchases. The only people that are supporting my CD cause are my mom and my hubby. Everyone else looks at me like I'm
Viking15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:13 AM   #8
kelpie169
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking15
I live in Tampa, and I am pregnant with my first. I want to cloth diaper and I am always on the look out for stores that carry the diapers I am interested in. I *think* I want to do all-in-twos, specifically Itti Bitti Tuttos, Grovias, and Best Bottoms. I've heard that Blueberry minkis are super nice and good for overnight so I'm looking for those too. Just started a registry online for my baby shower and I'm hoping some people will help out with the purchases. The only people that are supporting my CD cause are my mom and my hubby. Everyone else looks at me like I'm
Where in Tampa are you?
Old 06-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #9
Viking15
Registered Users

I'm in Seminole Heights currently. We may move?
Viking15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #10
kelpie169
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking15
I'm in Seminole Heights currently. We may move?
We're over by citrus park mall. Yeah we started with one size all in ones. Then our secon was too skinny for those so we switched to gDiapers which are awesome. If you need help or just to vent feel free to pm me. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE around us was-and still is-so unsupportive. We just learned to get over it.