Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #11
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I want #5 SO BAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by amb2j View Post
Im right there with ya! My lady parts are SCREAMING for #2. Ive recently started buying baby fluff and clothes (boy and girl-lol) which I strategically hide from DH , I have my eye on a sweet double stroller, and this past week, Ive stopped by the baby room every single day after droppping 18mo DS off at the toddler room at daycare. DH and I originally planned on this summer for #2, but he playfully says things like "we will have more when you stop being crazy" (which I am-lol). Summer seems so far away...I need a squishy LO NOW!!!!!
I have a few newborn diapers hidden from DH! It's like some kind of nesting thing.

Good luck with TTC!

Advertisement

Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #12
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

im in the same boat...but w/ #6...its hardly logical and hubs would FREAK OUT if i ended up pg...but our twins are 1 now and my body is used to being pregnant right about now.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #13
BusyMamaBof3
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I dont think surrogacy counts as #5...TMP2

Were workin on #4

Last edited by BusyMamaBof3; 02-22-2012 at 09:18 AM.
BusyMamaBof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:29 PM   #14
FunLovinMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Can totally relate.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Old 02-22-2012, 05:56 AM   #15
raisingcropsandbabies
Registered Users
seller

We are trying to figure out about a #5 right now! I would be content with my 4 kiddos, but would be happy with having one more in a couple years. I have 4 kids, 4 and under, right now and need baby girl to be 2 years old before I get pregnant again-for sanity's sake. The other issue is I have to have c-sections and the last one was more complicated and even thinking about another pregnancy/surgery/recovery makes me sigh and freaks out my husband. My hubby would be happy with 4, but is open to 5 kids. We are praying for guidance because it's such a hard decision and we are both still young. I have 3 boys and 1 girl and I keep thinking how nice itd be to give baby girl a sister (i have 3 of them and we are all so close... would love baby girl to have that!).
raisingcropsandbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:17 PM   #16
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
im in the same boat...but w/ #6...its hardly logical and hubs would FREAK OUT if i ended up pg...but our twins are 1 now and my body is used to being pregnant right about now.
My youngest just turned 1 year old last week and normally I'd be nearing the end of another pregnancy by now. I'm not and it feels so... strange. Just really, really strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusyMamaBof3 View Post
I dont think surrogacy counts as #5...TMP2

Were workin on #4
Yay, good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunLovinMama View Post
Can totally relate.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
I'm so glad that someone can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisingcropsandbabies View Post
We are trying to figure out about a #5 right now! I would be content with my 4 kiddos, but would be happy with having one more in a couple years. I have 4 kids, 4 and under, right now and need baby girl to be 2 years old before I get pregnant again-for sanity's sake. The other issue is I have to have c-sections and the last one was more complicated and even thinking about another pregnancy/surgery/recovery makes me sigh and freaks out my husband. My hubby would be happy with 4, but is open to 5 kids. We are praying for guidance because it's such a hard decision and we are both still young. I have 3 boys and 1 girl and I keep thinking how nice itd be to give baby girl a sister (i have 3 of them and we are all so close... would love baby girl to have that!).
I can kinda relate. I have type 1 diabetes so all of my pregnancies were high risk and I just wish that I could skip the entire pregnancy and just have a baby, you know? Oddly the thought of being pregnant and going to the same high risk practice just freaks me out but I still want another baby so bad!

I have the opposite of you - 1 boy and 3 girls. I think it would be absolutely awesome to have a baby boy.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
katieq22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I can also relate. I have 3 boys & a girl and my youngest boy just turned 1 on the 7th. I kept saying I felt completely done but since he turned 1, I think I want one more! My hubby says we are done but I think he would give in I would love another girl. I was cooking tonight and my dd asked me to have a play tea party because she has no girls to have one with I have a twin sister & can't imagine not having her in my life. I agree I would love to skip pregnancy and just have a newborn!
katieq22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #18
adavieau
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hear you too! My youngest is eight months and it went by soo very fast. We currently have three and my dh has agreed to four but if he were on board I would have five or six. I just can't imagine getting to the point where I'll never have a baby again!
adavieau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #19
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieq22 View Post
I can also relate. I have 3 boys & a girl and my youngest boy just turned 1 on the 7th. I kept saying I felt completely done but since he turned 1, I think I want one more! My hubby says we are done but I think he would give in I would love another girl. I was cooking tonight and my dd asked me to have a play tea party because she has no girls to have one with I have a twin sister & can't imagine not having her in my life. I agree I would love to skip pregnancy and just have a newborn!
Aw.

I never had a sister, either. I have 8 brothers instead. I hope you get another girl - sisters share such an unbreakable bond! I love the relationship my girls have with one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adavieau View Post
I hear you too! My youngest is eight months and it went by soo very fast. We currently have three and my dh has agreed to four but if he were on board I would have five or six. I just can't imagine getting to the point where I'll never have a baby again!
Oh gosh, I know.

I'm so used to drowning in babies that I am getting a little unnerved here. My youngest is standing by herself, talking and cruising and while she's still a chubby little baby, I can see the big girl in her already.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #20
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I felt the same way. Even now, newly pregnant, I'm thinking ahead wondering how we can fit even MORE children into our lives.

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote