Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-21-2012, 08:47 AM   #21
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacandy
Bummer! When L got up this morning he was soaked on the one side from the bg tag wicking. He was in an artist pocket though.
Ours do that too. The dark blue one I think it was.

Advertisement

P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #22
Mommy2Gav
Registered Users
seller

Re: bge in demand!

Really? i have like 20 that I've never listed...

ISO: Nook. Will trade goodmamas.
Mommy2Gav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #23
jacandy
Registered Users
seller

Yes! the bge seem to go like crazy on here!
jacandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #24
browneyedgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes they are! I sold 19 in one day yesterday! My DS fits them funny now, and they had to go. But they were good to us!
browneyedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #25
Zandersmommy09
Registered Users
seller

Yea I've never used them but just bought 2 as soon as they were listed because I knew they would be gone fast! I can't wait to see what the hype is about
Old 03-11-2012, 08:32 PM   #26
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

we love our BGE's I have a few that are well loved I am putting up ONLY because dh gave me the thumbs up to buy some more .... otherwise we would use them until they die! I swear holes or no holes these things ROCK!
kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #27
JamesWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I want a handful of them SO bad for our easy going out diapers but I cant seem to catch them on FSOT! I really dont want to have to pay $20 apiece but its looking like I might have to :/ DH will not be happy especially bc babygirl is starting to PL
Old 03-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #28
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I LOVE our BGEs as well, they are the majority of my stash. I use them on both my DDs and will be with DD3 who's arriving in less than 2 months once she grows out of her newbie stash. PLing is not going great with DD1 who's 31 months, so it's looking like I'll have 3 in diapers. If BGEs were not the backbone of my stash, I'd really be dreading CDing 3 at once! (Don't get me wrong, I love variety in my stash too but my beloved BGEs are easy, contain every poosplosion, absorb a ton, launder easily, and are just great diapers).

I do need to sort through and probably post some for sale since I've accumulated more than I need though. Now just for the motivation...

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:11 PM   #29
JamesWife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniekins1488 View Post
I LOVE our BGEs as well, they are the majority of my stash. I use them on both my DDs and will be with DD3 who's arriving in less than 2 months once she grows out of her newbie stash. PLing is not going great with DD1 who's 31 months, so it's looking like I'll have 3 in diapers. If BGEs were not the backbone of my stash, I'd really be dreading CDing 3 at once! (Don't get me wrong, I love variety in my stash too but my beloved BGEs are easy, contain every poosplosion, absorb a ton, launder easily, and are just great diapers).

I do need to sort through and probably post some for sale since I've accumulated more than I need though. Now just for the motivation...
hey mama, pm me if you do! I can trade knitwork for the newbie or pp of course.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #30
lrgs
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have to sell mine I love, love, love this diaper......so absorant, so easy, so trim but they just do not fit my YDD, they dig into her tummy and leave horrible red marks, same with her legs. I have 11 that have basically sat untouched for months and months and I'm finally selling (locally) because I'm finally going to give up hope that she'll thin out and fit these. I'm keeping 4 though because I don't want to give up hope completely