Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2012, 09:10 AM   #21
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Night Solutions for 7 Year Old??

I love Ladder Hill Designs.

Incredible WAHM!

My 5 year old loves his bedtime pants from her.

He is convinced he no longer wets the bed because his sheets are dry. On the nights he wets he tells me "I got so hot last night I sweated and my pull up is all wet inside!"

LHD will work with you on custom sizing and fit. Mine are her standard width and I stuff them with a GMD yellow edged prefold.

Advertisement

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #22
nicolehedges
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I looked up LHD on hyena and it says they are on vacation right now...or something like that. Does she have another store site I could look into??

Too funny about the sweat part!!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #23
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I saw a pair way back that I loved the design but now i can't find where I got the pic from. It's similar to this but a lot cheaper.

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/stud...ions/0/0/99184

Wonder if a wahm on here would do a custom similar (not exact so not to steal copyright design but similar) cheaper?? The thought of $37 each- ouch! lovely but ouch!

Snap ez is having a sale but there are no trainers left and the diapers- well my kiddo won't have it- he says too babyish I understand but gah I need something to save $$ on sposies
Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #24
~Cricket~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just googled the Ladder Hill Designs site, and they also sell overnight trainer patterns in sizes 5-14! Are there WAHM's on this site who have purchased the pattern and would be willing to make me a couple?
Or I guess I could just order the pattern and some PUL and give it a shot myself.
If you know of anyone who might be interested in sewing some for me, get them to message me, or tell me how to contact them.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #25
~Cricket~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is the link for purchasing the pattern, by the way.

http://www.ladderhilldesign.com/inde...emart&Itemid=1
Old 02-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #26
nicolehedges
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_c_odonnell View Post
I saw a pair way back that I loved the design but now i can't find where I got the pic from. It's similar to this but a lot cheaper.

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/stud...ions/0/0/99184

Wonder if a wahm on here would do a custom similar (not exact so not to steal copyright design but similar) cheaper?? The thought of $37 each- ouch! lovely but ouch!

Snap ez is having a sale but there are no trainers left and the diapers- well my kiddo won't have it- he says too babyish I understand but gah I need something to save $$ on sposies
Yeah...too pricey for me too!! Look into the Happy Heinys...I ordered a pull up one. The bad part is having to wait a couple of weeks to get them here. I guess they make them as they are ordered.

http://shop.thegreenbabystore.com/Ha...y-Trainers.htm
Old 03-01-2012, 05:28 AM   #27
~Cricket~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I e-mailed Hope from Ladder Hill and she got back to me within minutes! She said she's on vacation this week, but planning to open the store again I think next week. I'm going to give these a shot! So very hopeful that we've found a good solution and can stop buying pull-ups!
Old 03-01-2012, 06:53 AM   #28
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cricket~ View Post
This is the link for purchasing the pattern, by the way.

http://www.ladderhilldesign.com/inde...emart&Itemid=1

Perfect!!! When you talk to Hope can you post what her prices are on a super heavy wetter night trainer is.... I don't mind sewing from the pattern but my sewing skills are meh. Rather buy done if I can afford it LOL.
Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cricket~ View Post
I e-mailed Hope from Ladder Hill and she got back to me within minutes! She said she's on vacation this week, but planning to open the store again I think next week. I'm going to give these a shot! So very hopeful that we've found a good solution and can stop buying pull-ups!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #29
gil
Registered Users

I am so glad I found this thread. DS is 6 and still wets at night as well. He is a very deep sleeper and we have wake him once about two hours after bed or he pees through the pull ups he wears. I have tried some other cloth trainers but he has complained that they aren't comfortable or he feels self conscious. He associates cloth diapers with babies, not sposies.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:24 AM   #30
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

My daughter is almost five and I was tired of using flats and wool covers, the only things I has left that fit her, so I got some tinkle time trainers from Squeezie Cheeks, same as ladder hills designs I believe. http://hyenacart.com/squeeziecheeks/...ight-Solutions

I've been using them of a couple months now and LOVE them! Yes, they were a bit pricey, but they'll pay for themselves in the end. They work great, are easy to wash and fast to dry, and my daughter can get them on and off by herself. Not that she ever wakes up by herself to pee at night, but maybe someday!