Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2012, 06:08 AM   #31
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: November 2012 babies

Cautiously joining!! We have been trying for 15 months...4 chemical pregnancies, last one was Oct 2011..so very nervous about this one...

Due Nov 4th based on O date! Test was nice and dark..darker than any from our Oct baby...

I suffer from Hyperemesis ...never fun, but it means ms kicks in early for me. Started feeling nauseous a couple of days before testing, but we have a DD in the hospital right now, so I thought it was all from stress...didn't even realize I was late!!

This will be baby #7 for us!!!

My mind is going like this: Lol!!

Advertisement

Old 02-25-2012, 06:51 AM   #32
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
You know I have those same fears. I struggle with them every day. The sickness comes and I think its a good sign and its so hard, then it goes away and I freak out and though its hard, I kinda hope it comes back. Then it comes back and kicks me to the curb........I call it the "CRAZY cycle". First trimesters are so emotional!!!! Thinking of you!
CRAZY cycle!! I haz it

Quote:
Originally Posted by clatchford2011 View Post
I pray you have a sticky mama!!! I really do! I hope that I will be joining you soon! how many DPO were you?
Catie, the last test was 12dpo. with my dd I didn't get a + until 15dpo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife70 View Post
Cautiously joining!! We have been trying for 15 months...4 chemical pregnancies, last one was Oct 2011..so very nervous about this one...

Due Nov 4th based on O date! Test was nice and dark..darker than any from our Oct baby...

I suffer from Hyperemesis ...never fun, but it means ms kicks in early for me. Started feeling nauseous a couple of days before testing, but we have a DD in the hospital right now, so I thought it was all from stress...didn't even realize I was late!!

This will be baby #7 for us!!!

My mind is going like this: Lol!!
welcome Becky!! lots of nov 4 edds!! I hope your dd gets well soon.

We're expecting #5! "Quinn" coming July 2014!

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:34 AM   #33
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
welcome Becky!! lots of nov 4 edds!! I hope your dd gets well soon.
Thank you! I kinda stalk the ATTS forum, so a few of you are looking familiar!
Old 02-25-2012, 03:46 PM   #34
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

I just hope that the dear lord blesses us with a new addition to the family. Praying that everyone's egg sticks and I can join you all in a week! I am STALKING!

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #35
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hey everyone! I'm joining in here too albeit very cautiously. My sure date based on ovulation is...you guessed it...nov 4th! It was a good day for all of is out seems! I've got one son who's about 19 months. I do have thyroid issues, which is part of my nervousness. My tests are also still very light at 13dpo. My ic just barely showed positive this morning. Plus, my blood test was negative on fri, but I'm assuming it was to early for that? Wish I had real internet instead of my phone so I could chat more, but well have it soon!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:20 AM   #36
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
Hey everyone! I'm joining in here too albeit very cautiously. My sure date based on ovulation is...you guessed it...nov 4th! It was a good day for all of is out seems! I've got one son who's about 19 months. I do have thyroid issues, which is part of my nervousness. My tests are also still very light at 13dpo. My ic just barely showed positive this morning. Plus, my blood test was negative on fri, but I'm assuming it was to early for that? Wish I had real internet instead of my phone so I could chat more, but well have it soon!
Welcome!! Congratulations,and what a great due date!!

Looking at your chart, it looks like you had sn implantation dip on Cd 10....which would equal lighter tests...the hcg is just getting detectable on tests. (Had this with our last pregnancy!!)
Old 02-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #37
mumtwiceover
Registered Users
seller
seller

Seems like there a lot of for the beginning of themonth - we still all therrest of November to go - yay!!!

AFM - I think MS is starting to kick in - I feel nauseous whenever I feel hungry and first thing this morning was awful.

I am currently eating popcorn with a ton of sour crean and onion shaking stuff on it - I never eat popcorn!!!!
mumtwiceover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #38
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

I'm just stalking right now, though I'd love to join you ladies later in the month ... we'll see. I was just laughing at all the Nov. 4th due dates- my friend told me the other day that she was watching a show and the show host said, "Any of you have Nov. 4 or 5 birthdays? You were probably Valentine's baby!" haha... so maybe that explains all of the Nov. 4 due dates?
Old 02-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #39
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisha622 View Post
I'm just stalking right now, though I'd love to join you ladies later in the month ... we'll see. I was just laughing at all the Nov. 4th due dates- my friend told me the other day that she was watching a show and the show host said, "Any of you have Nov. 4 or 5 birthdays? You were probably Valentine's baby!" haha... so maybe that explains all of the Nov. 4 due dates?
not the case for us, we'll just go with a DD birthday "celebration" that will end with a birthday gift for DS!

Old 02-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #40
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my cramping seems to be gone, thank goodness. Just hanging around at 4w. I think I'll call my m/w on monday and see when she wants to see me.