Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #61
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: November 2012 babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
Hey everyone! I'm joining in here too albeit very cautiously. My sure date based on ovulation is...you guessed it...nov 4th! It was a good day for all of is out seems! I've got one son who's about 19 months. I do have thyroid issues, which is part of my nervousness. My tests are also still very light at 13dpo. My ic just barely showed positive this morning. Plus, my blood test was negative on fri, but I'm assuming it was to early for that? Wish I had real internet instead of my phone so I could chat more, but well have it soon!
I just randomly looked at the "pregnant and praying to make it" list on ATTS and there you were!!!!! So I had to jump over here and see if you'd comented yet so I could send a big hug and congrats!!!! I'll be praying for you. And I'll be stalking you here to see how everything goes. I'm still nervous too but I get to see a new endo mid march, which I'm excited about. Good luck Mama!

Advertisement

zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:16 AM   #62
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljube112 View Post
I had a c-sec with my first but I only saw the OB for 5 minutes before surgery and at my discharge appointment when he removed my stitches :eyeroll: He never came to see me when I was in the hospital in the days after the section, and my m/w did all my follow up.

When I found out I was preggo with my second I went right back to my m/w and TOLD her I was having a vbac, and I did. at home, none the less!

I have been fortunate enough to have had great OB's...minus the one that came to do rounds the next morning after the c-section and didn't remember doing my surgery!!! This will be my 5th c-section, so even if I wanted a midwife (which I do!) they wouldn't be able to help me. AT HOME too?!?! You ROCK MAMA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen+1 View Post
I just checked mine...I am 14dpo, My hcg is 116, my progesterone was 29, and tsh was 1.56. My RE office said everything was looking good and where they like to see it. I don't know what ranges they go by.

With ds, hcg was 50.9, progesterone was 9.5...also 14dpo.
That makes me feel much better! Thank you Mama!! How exciting that there might be THREE in there!!!! Oh I can't WAIT to find out! (As I am sure you can't either )

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffie View Post
hugs mama! I am also at increased risk for ectopics as I've had one before. My ectopic had no signs or symptoms until it ruptured. Your number sounds great. With my current pregnancy my level at 16dpo (two days ago) was 36. Now, that's low! When are you getting a second draw? Honestly, it's not about the number but that it rises appropriately. Ectopics often start off with a low number and then don't rise appropriately. Will you be having an early u/s to make sure the bean is snuggled into the uterus?
Thank You for the reassurance Mama!!! I am seeing a RE right now and I have to call today to make sure that she is aware of my need for an early u/s...I would think she would know, but I have never been to a RE before. With our last two reversal babies only one dr took it seriously. The first baby when I called the nurse told me that I would know it was an ectopic because I would be in horrible pain and bleeding to death....my dear friend had just a few months earlier gone through what you did, no pain, no signs...lost her tube in emergency surgery...I wish some of them took this more seriously than they do! I can't wait to see your #'s rise Mama!!!!

AFM: I emailed my reversal Dr after I wrote on here...silly me, don't know why I didn't do that before?! He said they looked great and to keep him informed. He is a HUGE stickler on early monitoring. My next draw is tomorrow at 9:30 am...should know sometime tomorrow afternoon the results...This is the part I could do without! Ahh to go back to when pregnant with our first baby...saw a + and that was that....now with losses and being at risk for things..just makes it a bit more stressful!! Savoring every.single.moment with this babe though!!!
Old 02-28-2012, 03:53 PM   #63
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife70 View Post
Welcome to all the new ladies so far!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Catie and Elaine~ That's ok, thank you though! I have to call and ask for my HCG's. I make sure to ask for quants...that way I get the #. I FULLY understand your want to get labs done!!! I have to see an OB because of all my c-sections...I wish I could use a midwife though!

Catie~ I also started natural progesterone cream this time around...just in case that was my problem....(by the way...I keep meaning to PM you...but we just PCS'd from Ft. Stewart!!)

YES to weekly chats! I would love them!
ohh how cool!!! Yes we are at Hunter for now and we pray that we can stay here. DH's time is coming up to PCS elsewhere here soon and his ETS date is in 18 months. So he needs to decided what he wants to do. I love hunter but I would LOVE to stay in savannah. I don't care for hinesville because it seems so runover.... :-\ we were supposed to be there initially but DH got picked up for a slot here.

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #64
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clatchford2011 View Post
ohh how cool!!! Yes we are at Hunter for now and we pray that we can stay here. DH's time is coming up to PCS elsewhere here soon and his ETS date is in 18 months. So he needs to decided what he wants to do. I love hunter but I would LOVE to stay in savannah. I don't care for hinesville because it seems so runover.... :-\ we were supposed to be there initially but DH got picked up for a slot here.
We lived in Hinesville for 7 yrs!! Maybe you guys will be fortunate to stay that long too?! So glad you guys got to live at Hunter!
Old 02-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #65
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer

I just randomly looked at the "pregnant and praying to make it" list on ATTS and there you were!!!!! So I had to jump over here and see if you'd comented yet so I could send a big hug and congrats!!!! I'll be praying for you. And I'll be stalking you here to see how everything goes. I'm still nervous too but I get to see a new endo mid march, which I'm excited about. Good luck Mama!
Thanks mama! I've been thinking about pming you but we still don't have internet amd doing stuff on my phone is a pain. I thought of you as soon as I posted my bfp on atts! so glad everything is going well for you! I've been stalking you too!
Old 02-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #66
winodini
Registered Users

Hello ladies I got my BFP last week, I'm very excited. I'm actually due by my calculations on Oct 31, but I went over with my other babies so I'm expecting the same and joining you all instead.

Hope for lots of healthiness!
Old 02-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #67
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by winodini View Post
Hello ladies I got my BFP last week, I'm very excited. I'm actually due by my calculations on Oct 31, but I went over with my other babies so I'm expecting the same and joining you all instead.

Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old 02-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #68
Colleen+1
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by winodini

Congrats !
DS #1, Gavin, 9/23/10. LO #2 Edd 11/05/12! Married to my awesome dh Nathien since 10/14/06. We kicked infertility butt!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mrsthomas1014
Colleen+1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #69
khbordelon
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you?
Very cautiously announcing that we are expecting another LO. Temptative due date (based on conception date ) is November 9th. I am trying to stay relaxed and happy but this is my 8th pregnancy, with only 2 living children. DS2 was stillborn, then three first trimester m/c and a chemical pg. Both of my full term pregnancies were textbook and easy so I am crossing my fingers this is the case again.
I have read that some of you had losses too so I know you understand.

Congrats to all the newly expecting! Hope for all of us to have happy and healthy 9 months.

Last edited by khbordelon; 03-02-2012 at 07:56 PM.
khbordelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #70
wolffie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by khbordelon View Post
Hi Ladies,

Can I join you?
Very cautiously announcing that we are expecting another LO. Temptative due date (based on conception date ) is November 9th. I am trying to stay relaxed and happy but this is my 8th pregnancy, with only 2 living children. DS2 was stillborn, then three first trimester m/c and a chemical pg. Both of my full term pregnancies were textbook and easy so I am crossing my fingers this is the case again.
I have read that some of you had losses too so I know you understand.

Congrats to all the newly expecting! Hope for all of us to have happy and healthy 9 months.
((hugs)) mama! Congrats! I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you. Welcome!
Mama to ds '08, dd '10, due w/#3 5/13! wife to Missing my angels 6/07, 10/07, 3/12
Let's swag! SWAG friends!
wolffie is offline   Reply With Quote