Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2012, 07:41 AM   #1
suprgrlx
Registered Users

New wool cover way too big

I bought my first wool cover, a Kissa's Wool Lover Diaper Cover, and bought a size up. However, when it actually arrived I realized how much of a size up it really was! Fortunately because of the shape the waist fits alright (with lots of room to grow), but the rest of the cover (including the leg holes) is really very big. Will it still work, or do I have to put it away for a few months?

Thanks everyone!

Advertisement

suprgrlx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
Chickadee & Me
Registered Users
Formerly: Scifisarah
seller

My Mood:
Re: New wool cover way too big

I think it could work in some situations but probably depends on how much your baby moves around, how wet your diapers usually get, how often you change etc. I know some people have leaking issues around the legs but if it is a younger baby that isn't rolling over or moving around it might be okay.

Chickadee & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
suprgrlx
Registered Users

Re: New wool cover way too big

Thanks for responding. She's actually closing in on 7 months, so can roll, but usually doesn't. I bought the cover to use with fitteds overnight. I haven't put her in cloth overnight since she was about 4 months old though, and then she was changed after about 6-7 hours. Now she's going almost 12 hours overnight without a change (two feeds, but no change), so I do really need something solid. I was just hoping that since it was just for lying down asleep, I might be able to get away with it.
suprgrlx is online now   Reply With Quote