Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
faithandhope
Registered Users

My Mood:
3rd pregnancy ?

If this is your 3rd and are around 5 weeks how are you feeling ?

Advertisement

faithandhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 3rd pregnancy ?

At 5 weeks I felt pretty good. Had some RLP and mild cramping, maybe a tiny bit of tingly boobage. Morning sickness had not set in yet. I also had some off and on spotting.

For the most part, the hardest part of being 5 weeks is the near-constant worry that something is going to go wrong. The farther along you get, the more comfortable you feel (not that the worry ever goes away completely). HTH!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

I just had some minor food aversions at 5 weeks. The nausea really kicked in shortly after that though... Blegh.
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:19 PM   #4
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am exactly 5 wks today & so far sore boobs & being really tired is all I've experienced. I usually start battling a little nausea around 6-7 wks. I've spent most of today trying to stay positive & not worry about m/c. This is the day I started m/c back in December, so getting through today with no spotting has been a huge deal for me.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #5
johnsbabymama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
I am exactly 5 wks today & so far sore boobs & being really tired is all I've experienced. I usually start battling a little nausea around 6-7 wks. I've spent most of today trying to stay positive & not worry about m/c. This is the day I started m/c back in December, so getting through today with no spotting has been a huge deal for me.
Everything will be ok mama, take some deep breathes. Try not to worry about things you can't control! Smile cause your pregnant!
johnsbabymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

This is my third and I'm six weeks today. I agree with pp--the hardest part about five weeks is worrying that something is going to go wrong. I felt pretty good up until yesterday. Then the nausea kicked in, and I've been completely exhausted. I've got mixed feelings because now I'm not as worried about Sproutlet, but I'm also not crazy about feeling this way.

Liz , wife to Mike and semi-crunchy mama to 4 little ones: Gehrig the Jedi Knight (04/08), Logan a.k.a. "Pigpen" (06/10), princess pumpkin Katie Rose (10/12), and chipmunk Lexi (06/14)
::::::
revolekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #7
faithandhope
Registered Users

My Mood:

I feel as though I'm showing faster and everything is more intense this time around ! My boobs are huge and sore and my lower belly is full and hard. Is this normal for a 3rd pregnancy ? I'm only 6 weeks and 2 days along.
faithandhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #8
J3nn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is my 3rd and I am 8 weeks now. At 5 weeks I was super hungry (no MS yet), had sore boobs, and extreme fatigue. Now at 8 weeks, the boobs are not sore anymore, but have grown 2 cup sizes. Fatigue is still there, but the "afternoon" sickness has started. I have been unable to cook dinner after work because of it. But, at least I am not feeling too bad at work. And my kids don't mind having cereal or waffles for dinner right now. LOL
Old 03-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
twobabiesinnc
Registered Users

My Mood:

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I am definitely showing earlier this time.
My boobs are bigger and I am so tired.
twobabiesinnc is offline   Reply With Quote