Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #11
mumtothem
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Cheap healthy and filling packed lunch for DH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Celeste View Post
This isn't the best option out there, but my DH keeps a couple of cans of spaghetti-o's in his desk for days when we don't have leftovers. Lunches are usually leftovers. Its not an every day sort of thing, but there are much worse options in the vending machines so I let him have his spaghetti-o's as long as they are on sale. We tend to grab a few cans when they are less than 70 cents a can.
I like spaghetti-os!

Advertisement

Old 02-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #12
ashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeah me too. LOL But I don't think I would eat them cold! Don't forget tortillas! My hubby loves regular sandwich ingredients (turkey or ham, lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc) wrapped in a tortilla! Also good are quesadillas with meat from the night before, or just cheese. My hubby will eat cold baked chicken (not sure if yours will ).
ashleyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:29 PM   #13
mumtothem
Registered Users
seller
seller

Cold chickens one of his favorite
Old 02-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #14
bronsrhodes
Registered Users

Awesome thread! I think I am going to try a few of these for when I need to send lunch and supper when seeding starts in April.

I was also going to try one of those Bento lunch boxes (like goodbyn, laptop lunches or planetbox) something durable that I can send along with him (maybe even something that I can add a cold pack). That way it is all in one and will be easier to eat when he is on the seeder. If you run across other lunch ideas let us know!
bronsrhodes is offline   Reply With Quote