Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #91
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Re: Turkey Babies 2012 weekly chat 2/27-3/4

hello turkey mama's!

I believe I will be joining you! I feel very confident with the tests (considering they were not FMU and taken in the afternoon on a semi diluted pee). I will confirm on the 6th but won't schedule my appointment until 5-6 weekish mark. No u/s until gender test unless they can not find a HB at 10 weeks. DD was like that but it was because the placenta was on the top of my uterus and she was behind it

Advertisement

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:33 AM   #92
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljube112 View Post
I pulled all my newb stash out this morning. Holy Crap. I'm pretty much set I think.

16 nb b4's (with 2 more on the way), 18 orange edge pf's, 6 small gm pf's, 18 yellow edge pf's (on loan to a friend), 3 pul covers, 1 fleece longies, 5 knit longies, 2 WAHM shirts.

AWESOME stash Mama!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinemarie82 View Post
Hey girls, I got an ever so faint positive this morning....we did an IUI in late Feb. I should be due Nov. 16th I think. But I am just popping in to say hello. I plan on testing again in the am so pray it gets darker. I feel it is positive but it is so hard for me to stay upbeat about everything since pregnancy is not as easy for us to attain.

However, I am definitely on an emotional rollar coaster lately with tears and such so hoping that means pregnancy! I wasn't like that with my daughter but I know each time is different. I also have been super hungry....we've eaten out like 6 times in a week. CRAZY!

Congratulations and Welcome!! I followed your journey with your first! Soo excited for you!!!

AFM: I made it to 5 weeks!!!! I am SO excited now! I just could never make it to this point with the last 4..but here we are! I was REALLY worried over the weekend as ALL m/s went away for 3 days and I really didn't have any other symptoms other than that...well, they are ALL here now!!! YAY!!! I am exhausted, sore, emotional, and SICK!!! (I won't be so excited about the sick part in month 9..so forgive me when we get to that point and I complain...just remind me how glad I am to be expecting ok? I have hyperemesis until 48 hours after the baby is born.)

My u/s is March 15th..praying to see a heartbeat and then will make my first appt....
Old 03-05-2012, 06:36 AM   #93
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

new thread!
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...7#post14753137

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote