Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #11
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Turkey Babies 2012 weekly chat 2/27-3/4

hmm... double post... I'll just say the rest of what I was going to say

so, I wasn't planning to tell anyone yet. I wanted to wait until about 12 weeks.

Yesterday my dad outright asked me. Today, it was my mom. I figured I better call my sister before she hears through the grape vine. So much for my plan to keep it a secret.

Advertisement

Last edited by eljube112; 02-28-2012 at 05:14 PM.
eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #12
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com

My Mood:

Joyful Tie Dyes
Leslie
Nov 4th 2012 (my little brothers birthday and 7 days after DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljube112 View Post
how fun! it really is a small world.

I've been feeling sick this morning, but I'm sure it's all in my head. I guess I just need to keep snacking all day to keep the sickies away.
With my DS I started throwing up the day BEFORE I got a BFP and threw up for 4 months. I have already thrown up a couple of days with this one.

I'm 41 (and little freaked out about being pregnant and 41!)

Last edited by Joyful Tie Dyes; 02-28-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Joyful Tie Dyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #13
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Leslie! I'm so stoked that we are in the same ddc.

I only threw up with my first pregnancy and that was only twice, before I learned what I needed to do to prevent it.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:29 PM   #14
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljube112
Wow!! we have our own ddc already

Jena! is ms usually bad for you?
Not nearly as bad as for some, but definitely pretty bad to me lol. So far with this pregnancy it hasn't been bad, just enough to be comforting
Old 02-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #15
GardenMamma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Elaine this os our 4th and my second home birth!!! How fun =) How old are your other kiddies? I can't see signatures on my iPad? Hmmm? Mine are 5, 2.5, and 13 months right now.
Ashley Wife to a US Marine& Mamma to Braelynn (5), Brody (2), Adalynn (1) , and expecting #4 November 1st!!
GardenMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #16
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I've been laying here looking at newborn fluff and wool and I think it's starting to sink in that theres a baby in there. Part of me feared it wouldn't ever happen again so it was such a giant relief to get a bfp. Then I started feeling apprehensive amd worrying about miscarriage possibilities, which made me feel like I shouldn't or couldn't get too excited. Somehow, thankfully, I'm starting to realize that this baby is our child no matter what might come and that deserves excitement! Just a few random thoughts...hope you ladies don't mind.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #17
Sabra
Registered Users

Hi ladies, I'm joining in. Got my BFP Sunday. Elaine, it's nice to see you here.

UN & RN are the same: Sabra
My EDD: 5 November

This will be baby #5. The others--girls--are almost 10, 8, 6, & 15 months.
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:46 AM   #18
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
I swear I've felt nauseous since 13dpo!
I know I have!!! But, I suffer with hyperememsis...so it hits me strong and hard and stays until about 24 hours after baby is born. I sure pray yours doesn't get bad and doesn't last long!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljube112 View Post
hmm... double post... I'll just say the rest of what I was going to say

so, I wasn't planning to tell anyone yet. I wanted to wait until about 12 weeks.

Yesterday my dad outright asked me. Today, it was my mom. I figured I better call my sister before she hears through the grape vine. So much for my plan to keep it a secret.
UH OH!!! What do you do to help with ms? I have tried everything and nothing works for me...change that *IF* it does work (meaning it reduces the nausea, the vomiting never goes away), it works for one pregnancy and then never again...it's like my body thinks it's a borg drone or something..it adapts but not in a good way! (Trekkie's here sorry! ) Any ideas would be great! (I'm VERY into herbs and things like that...)

This will be baby #7 for us. We have DS 17 (autistic), DD 15, DD 10, DS 9, (Tubal Reversal 12/06) DS 4, DS 2, and I am thinking this is going to be another boy!!
Old 02-29-2012, 05:47 AM   #19
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Forgot to add before I pushed send....

CONGRATULATIONS Sabra, Ashley, and Leslie!!
Old 02-29-2012, 06:42 AM   #20
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenMamma View Post
Elaine this os our 4th and my second home birth!!! How fun =) How old are your other kiddies? I can't see signatures on my iPad? Hmmm? Mine are 5, 2.5, and 13 months right now.
our kids are close!! I have a 4yo, 2yo and 1yo. If this baby doesn't take it's sweet time coming, I'll have 4 under 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
I've been laying here looking at newborn fluff and wool and I think it's starting to sink in that theres a baby in there. Part of me feared it wouldn't ever happen again so it was such a giant relief to get a bfp. Then I started feeling apprehensive amd worrying about miscarriage possibilities, which made me feel like I shouldn't or couldn't get too excited. Somehow, thankfully, I'm starting to realize that this baby is our child no matter what might come and that deserves excitement! Just a few random thoughts...hope you ladies don't mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabra View Post
Hi ladies, I'm joining in. Got my BFP Sunday. Elaine, it's nice to see you here.

UN & RN are the same: Sabra
My EDD: 5 November

This will be baby #5. The others--girls--are almost 10, 8, 6, & 15 months.
hey Sabra!! so happy to see you here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife70 View Post
I know I have!!! But, I suffer with hyperememsis...so it hits me strong and hard and stays until about 24 hours after baby is born. I sure pray yours doesn't get bad and doesn't last long!!

UH OH!!! What do you do to help with ms? I have tried everything and nothing works for me...change that *IF* it does work (meaning it reduces the nausea, the vomiting never goes away), it works for one pregnancy and then never again...it's like my body thinks it's a borg drone or something..it adapts but not in a good way! (Trekkie's here sorry! ) Any ideas would be great! (I'm VERY into herbs and things like that...)

This will be baby #7 for us. We have DS 17 (autistic), DD 15, DD 10, DS 9, (Tubal Reversal 12/06) DS 4, DS 2, and I am thinking this is going to be another boy!!
I don't have bad ms, nothing like HG. snacking on high protein helps. cheese sticks, eggs, hummus. all.the.time. it's a wonder I don't gain 100lb!