Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
daisy7843
Registered Users
seller

Repair kits

I know Bum genius makes refresher kits. I was wondering if Fuzzi Bunz does as well? All my Fuzzi Bunz are sized though. I just have small and medium that I just got. By the way I am super excited, I got 5 small, 6 medium and two one size fuzzi bunz, then five one size bum genius and a small zippered wet bag for 100 of a local mommy sales group on Facebook. Super Excited!

Advertisement

daisy7843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #2
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Repair kits

Hey good score! I don't know if Fuzzi Bunz makes any kind of a refresher kit but I don't think they have velcro diapers anyways. Do you mean the elastic?

I've replaced the elastic on several fuzzi bunz and it is very time consuming and definitely has a learning curve (especially for someone that has never sewn before). But you can buy the elastic from a craft store like Joannes. I got the 3/8 or 1/2 braided elastic from the bulk roll. You probably need 15" per diaper?? You'll also need to buy thread that matches the color of the dipe.
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:10 AM   #3
daisy7843
Registered Users
seller

Yup, I meant the elastic. I will look on you tube later and see if there is a tutorial on there. Thanks
daisy7843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:13 AM   #4
Neopkwaii
Registered Users

Re: Repair kits

I would suggest contacting them-the Velcro on my gDiapers was not sticking at all (they were used, hand-me-downs). I contacted them-and they were extremely nice and sent me as many as I needed with instructions on how to replace them.

You never know-ask the question. Worse case scenario: they say no-but they have your call logged that at least someone wants a replacement kit ::smiley::
Neopkwaii is offline   Reply With Quote