Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #91
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: August 2011 babies- March Chatter!

lovin the pics!

Tired of all the rain! all week long!!! ahhhh!!!! But this wknd is supposed to be nice. Dh is working Saturday and Monda(normally a day off when he works Sat's) so we are going to pack in a bunch of yardwork on Sunday. I am going to cut down the tree in the front yard then plant some flower seeds. We won't be landscaping the front this year since we want to redo the front porch. But I can't stand it being bare, so I just got some wildflower mix and that'll have to do for now.

Advertisement

Old 03-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #92
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Peanut lost a couple of ounces running more tests as they are trying to find a reason for 'failure to thrive' rather failure to gain weight. I've even been waking her to add in an extra feeding along with giving her a bag of freezer milk to uptick her intake. Cutting back on her solids as they have less calories.

At a loss for what to do....
Old 03-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #93
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Sorry Sara. I don't have advice as I have never been in your shoes. I'm sure it's hard though.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:10 AM   #94
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

(started writing last night and finished this morning)

to everyone. I can empathize with many of you.
Jacky, I hear ya on the jealous newbie thing. For me, I get jealous of other people's pregnancies. Our miscarriage inbetween Sydney and Elijah just stole a lot of the joy out of pregnancy for me. Even now, with several of my friends pregnant (and my sis-in-law newly pregnant with #2), I get really synical and think 'they shouldn't announce yet, what if something happens.' Isn't that aweful that I think that way???
anyway...sorry to contribute to the blues, but I had a bit of a rough night myself. the kids would not listen to me for anything this evening....it was a combination of a lot of things and I knew I was not handling it the best, but it all ended with yelling on my part, crying kids and bedtime with no Cars 2 together. Gave them extra hugs when the got in bed and laid down with sydney for a bit, but I still feel bad. add to it a bit of family drama and I could really use my hubby to lean on, but he is still out of town.

on a positive note, wayne's office is coming together well. my good friend is helping me paint and even came inbetween 2 shifts of her job today to help me out. I think she even went back tonight or is going to be there early tomorrow to keep working even though I can't get there til later in the day. that is a true friend.

oh, and we are getting a new to us minivan on monday. wait, I think I mentioned that before.

oh, wait, here is a great story. I had to break into our house today. Locked myself and the kids out with no keys or cell phone. I had to break the door frame on our back door. it is a door we never use and is really old, so thankfully there was no metal plate and the lock just went into the wooden door frame. first I went all SWAT on the door, trying to kick it down. that cops show makes it look so easy. yeah, that wasn't happening. we also had a brace against the doorknob from the inside to keep the door from being opened, so I kept getting resistance from that as well. eventually, started kicking it with my back to the door, like a horse would with it's hindlegs, and shazam! success! well, success and a tipped over coat rack and shoe rack.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #95
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
:rotflmao: oh Naomi!!! I seriously just busted up out loud!!! Girl, your hilarious.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:09 AM   #96
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt View Post
:rotflmao: oh Naomi!!! I seriously just busted up out loud!!! Girl, your hilarious.
hehe, thanks. a little pathetic, but I was hoping someone would read my post and comment. made me happy. it was pretty hilarious, and wayne is still gone til this evening so I have no one to share my misadventures with...so you gals are stuck with me and my craziness.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #97
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh Naomi I just love you!
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #98
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lol naomi, you need to write a book of memoirs someday
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #99
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

sara-with Tanner I just starting feeding him avacodos and adding different oils to his food. I also fed him ALOT!!!! That kid never gained weight! The drs did a TON of blood work on him and he is perfectly fine just tiny!

I think before Peytons next appointment I will fatten her up! I do not want my little girl to go through the blood tests like Tanner. Even though I am tall and DH isn't short we were both tiny babies and the Drs always look at us funny bc we have small babies.

It honestly makes me mad and upset. I am sorry you guys are going through this I have been there and will probably be there after her appointment at the end of April.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #100
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Naomi LOL!!!! Isn't motherhood exciting!Such a superhero moment, I love those!!!!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote