Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #121
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl
Sorry to be the total downer, but you ladies are my go to for venting. :giggles:

Caspian has been throwing up for 2 days. He's still doing breathing treatments. Not much better. =( I don't dare say this to anyone but you ladies, but he is having reactions to the shots he got on Tuesday. They think it's not severe effects, but if he continues to not keep anything down he will be going in tomorrow. =( He was 19 lbs 14 ozs at his appt. Hes gone down over a lb, but I guess that's from being mobile now. I just feel horrible for him. He crawled over to June eating at the table and was trying to grab food from her tray. He's only supposed to have breastmilk until they call tomorrow. Keep him in your prayers please.
Oh no! So sorry for him andd you

Advertisement

Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #122
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 babies- March Chatter!

Amy I hope he feels better soon. You guys are in my thoughts.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #123
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

amy! you are not venting at all.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #124
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Oh Amy, don't apologize ever. We're here to listen!! Please keep us updated on Caspian.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #125
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thanks Mamas. It's really nice to hear your kind words. Caspian is doing better. He hasn't puked since this afternoon. Ray gave him a mum mum because he was seriously starving. Poor giant baby. Then for dinner I gave him a little baby cereal and he was really happy. They cut his breathing treatment meds in 1/2. He has been taking them really well. Am I super horrible that I put Bob the Builder on youtube for him to sit still? Whatever, it works.

I hope everyone is doing well. And that peanut starts putting on some weight.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #126
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amy so glad to hear he is feeling better! Bob the Builder? I have done worse than that. I put Peyton in front of espn. She likes it she thinks they are talking to her. Sometimes mommy needs to feed everyone else.

Ok I have been talking about the babies weightd and I know peyton is tiny but I am shocked to here the weights of some of your babies and I want your mad skills at bulking them up lol.

What does everyone weigh going into 8 months? Peyton is 13.8 and to be honest I did not think she was that small until everyone listed there babies weights. She has the cutest chubby thighs. Now everyone tells me she is so tiny when they sees her but I just thought it was bc the babies around here where so big.

I think having 3 kiddos is really doing a number on my reality LOL!!!! I am so out of it sometimes!

How are the mommys doing? Not just with baby weight (but that too)?

So to answer my own questions. I have lost weight and about 10lbs from prepreggers weight. Like I mentioned before I think I have become an airhead. (theres a word from the 80s and 90s). I also am getting more clumsy like the other night I fell! Really what the he dbl hockey sticks is that all about? I am an athletic coordinated person--well was. I just ate it hard and then the next day thought I was in a car accident.

I am having a blast with Peyton I think it is bc she thinks I am so funny! I tell everyone she thinks I am the funniest person alive--then my sister said "well to her defense she doesn't know to many people." But seriously she is so much fun.

My 4 yr old loves her so much he is really a great big brother to her. He fights with Tanner all day but great with Peyton. Him and I are butting heads though. Its tough bc he is totally my personality. I will ask him "why did you do that?" I know the answer before he answers bc I know I would have done the same thing or did the same thing at his age. It helps a little bc I can prevent accidents b4 they happen bc I know what he is going to try to do and then he laughs bc he knows I know what he was thinking.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:50 AM   #127
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

3 Kids has been really hard for me lately, especially since I've gone back to work. I feel like I don't have time for anything and I'm constantly rushing just to get through the day. The other night I had this overwhelming urge to just grab Senia, jump in the car and GO. I probably would have if I could think of somewhere TO go. Baby-weight, I'm doing pretty good. I was 128 pre-preg and I keep fluctuating between 130 and 127 now. I'd like to get to my lower 120s.

I have more to say but really need to get to work.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:27 AM   #128
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

the weight question....dun, dun, duuuun. yeah, I was down to within 5 lbs of prepregnancy, but like I knew would happen, I bounced back up and am now at my end of pregnancy weight. bleh. I really need to get on track. I look like a blimp, like literally how could so much weight be stuffed into my body. it's crazy. when I look at pictures of myself, I look like I should be in pain from all the excess weight. and my face! holy cow, where did my face go!?! yeah, I'm concerned about my weight as I down captain crunch cereal. A lot of it was from when I was first struggling with depression...I gained 8lbs in 2 weeks. yikes. I really need to get serious about this.

amy, do not feel bad at all! a spoonful of sugar (or bob the builder) makes the medicine go down.

well, today is catch up on laundry day...again. it's raining and cold, such a bummer after some really nice warm weather.

uh-oh. sydney has had a barbie doll for about 2 weeks now, and just took it's clothes off. barbie is now riding her horse in the nude.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #129
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Casper is big but my girls were both super tiny. They both fell off the weight charts and even now they are not ever over the 20%s or so. We do not have any food allergies so their Drs recommended peanut butter, avocados, any good fats, Carnation instant breakfast (it's called Essentials I think) and taking out anything with empty calories. No water, low cal snacks, etc. June still tajes 1/2 a packet of Carnation with her milk in the morning.

My weight? Ha. I really need to do something. I don't want to venture a guess but I know I'm way overweight. My day care kiddo asked me who was in my belly the other day. Ray sold some stuff and gave me the $ to get an elliptical. The $ has just been sitting for weeks. One day, huh?

I'm doing okay with 3, well 5 in the afternoons. Izzy has been acting out a lot. I let her play in the garage and she took string out of my sewing desk and tied it all over the garage yesterday. Then tried to blame it on June. Yeah, June can't tie a knot. Busted. And June has been super grumpy, I think it's molars. The $ from watching the 2 is going to full day K for Izzy. It sounds horrible but we both need the time away.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:07 AM   #130
mommyof2wildboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi everyone I'm here lurking, it's a pain to post from my phone...

Amy, I hope Caspian is feeling better. Let me know if you need anything and we NEED to get together when the sickies are gone.

Ranger is doing great, although he is behind most babies in this group. He still isn't sitting up on his own and we are just starting to feed him some solids. He does love rolling everywhere though He was just over 17lbs at 6mo, not sure what he weights now at 7.5mos.

I am back down to prepregnancy weight. I need to tone my stomach though and get rid of the pooch.
mommyof2wildboys is offline   Reply With Quote