Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #11
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 babies- March Chatter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
A little jealous Crystal! Getting out of the house and away from the kids kinda sounds amazing.
me too I don't really want a job right now, but could seriously use a several days to myself...preferably somewhere with a hot tub, cable and internet connection. I feel bad about it, but I also feel like I'm sinking again. eh. wayne is soo great though. I broke down hard the other night and he actually mentioned that if I needed time away, let him know and he would try to figure something out for me. I am so blessed to have him.

great, instead of things calling for my attention, I'm now being bellowed at...oh wait, that's the kids working on getting sydney signed up for kindergarten! eek! where did the time go? might also look into three year old preschool for elijah, he is sooo ready for it. my babies are going off to school. happy tears.

Advertisement

heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #12
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Haha!! thanks for that like about the dipes!! too funny!!

Rachell and Kathy- I did a search for you on FB - couldn't find you, so if you wanna friend me - Vanessa Punnett Lucas - I will add you to the group on FB!!!

Busy day today- going to Pittsburg to drop of recycling, then to HD to get some stuff for the garden and house. Kids are all at gma's. Dh is working on claims from the storms around here. His brother has almost 400 come in so far! eek! They are going to be super busy for awhile...

Man, I feel like Evan is soo far behind the rest of the babies!! He's not even sitting up on his own yet... but he's a happy little guy.

Oh yeah- got Viv pre registered for Kindergarten! Yay! My big girl!!

I started the no poo thing today,. hair is curly and has volume! wow! I did it before but not with much luck. I think I used to much baking soda... idk. ok better get moving !!! Have a great wknd ladies!!!

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 03-03-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #13
3ringcircus
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Haha!! thanks for that like about the dipes!! too funny!!

Rachell and Kathy- I did a search for you on FB - couldn't find you, so if you wanna friend me - Vanessa Punnett Lucas - I will add you to the group on FB!!!

Busy day today- going to Pittsburg to drop of recycling, then to HD to get some stuff for the garden and house. Kids are all at gma's. Dh is working on claims from the storms around here. His brother has almost 400 come in so far! eek! They are going to be super busy for awhile...

Man, I feel like Evan is soo far behind the rest of the babies!! He's not even sitting up on his own yet... but he's a happy little guy.

Oh yeah- got Viv pre registered for Kindergarten! Yay! My big girl!!

I started the no poo thing today,. hair is curly and has volume! wow! I did it before but not with much luck. I think I used to much baking soda... idk. ok better get moving !!! Have a great wknd ladies!!!
I friended you I think - I'm new to it. What is the no poo thing? I have seen this reference before and thought it meant no poop! But after your mention of hair I'm guessing it has something to do with shampoo?
Old 03-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #14
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

vanessa, kezia isn't sitting up either. I sit her up ever once in a huge while, and she just has no balance at all, but is slowly gaining trunk muscles. oh well, she's happy rolling around and hanging out in the saucer.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #15
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Checking in! I, too, have been in a "mood' lately. IDK what my deal is. Other than I am sick to death of winter and being cooped up in this tiny house.
DS is 7mths old today. Time is flying by and it makes me a bit sad. He is such a happy baby for the most part. Not a great sleeper, unless he is in my bed, which DH is not happy about, but I figure sleep is sleep. He is not quite sitting on his own yet, but he rolls everywhere and gets to what he wants. He also loves the jumperoo.
Anyway, happy March! Daylight savings starting next weekend means longer days! I am so excited! That means we have longer for DD to play outside and with the weather getting nicer, more days when she can go out. This means she is tired out and sleeps better! Woot! Dh is building a play structure in our back yard for her, so that will help with something to do as well.

Have a great weekend, ladies!
Old 03-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #16
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ringcircus View Post
I friended you I think - I'm new to it. What is the no poo thing? I have seen this reference before and thought it meant no poop! But after your mention of hair I'm guessing it has something to do with shampoo?
LOL yeah- no poo is no shampoo! Basically it's tossing your normal shampoo/conditioner routine out and breaking the stripping cycle. Shampoo is harsh and strips the hair of everything, thus your need for conditioner. What you do is add a Tbl of baking soda to a cup of water and apply to your roots. ( where you are oiliest). massage well, rinse. Then you mix a Tbl Apple Cider Vinegar with a cup of water and use this as a rinse. Rinse with cool water to help close the hair shaft. There's a thread on DS about it too. You have to tweak the amt you use to best suit you, and there will be a period of grossness b/c your scalp will continue to try and compensate for the harsh stripping of oils. But once it adjusts, you should be able to go 2-3 days w/o washing, and not be grungy. You can add Eo's to the mix as well. It's cheaper and better for you and the environment...lmk if you try it!
Old 03-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #17
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Morning ladies! just popping in for a minute. I am starting to wonder if we all have a 6m ! lol Seriously- I am there with you all, in a funk of some kind. I just thought it was because of my crazy life. Nice (in a weird sense) that it's not me going nuts. Feel bipolar most days. Overwhelmed with Evan. My house is a mess, which is a total stresser for me. I need a vacation. I need a maid. I need a new bed so I can stop hurting and get some real sleep finally.

Poor Evan- we are finally getting the yeast infection in the diaper area under control. Using coconut oil with TTO mixed in. Works better than the topical antifungal creams. He's still rashy b/c of the teething I think. just got #6 in and #7 is hours from breaking all the way through... He's also been waking up again early in the am. boo.

Need to try and put Evan down after nursing now. wish me luck.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #18
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow 7 teeth Vanessa!! Micah is getting his 3rd this one's on top...He is grinding it together b/c it feels new I guess but that sounds ANNOYS me!!! ahhhh...and he had his first fever this weekend and is all snotty now.
Booger sucker=karate baby! LOL
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #19
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

yup- Viv had all her teeth by 10 or 11 months... he's my slow teether! lolhe is grinding too! oh and he goes all limp when I bust out the boogie sucker! weirdo!
Old 03-06-2012, 06:35 AM   #20
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi! Had an awesome weekend and a good first day at work! It's kind of overwhelming having to remember how to do all the old stuff and learn all the new stuff (without someone there to teach it) all at the same time but at least it'll keep me busy! I get a raise in 2 weeks after the person who retired is done getting her vacation pay, too, so that's cool!