Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
daisy7843
Registered Users
seller

Decorating a diaper?

We are doing the local MDA walk at the end of April. I really want to make a diaper for my little one to wear to it. She is will be between 1-2 months then. I have either a white cover or a white Happy Heiny Mini I can use for this. Can I do screen printing when I have our team shirts done or I have seen puff painted diapers on here. She is my first non MD child but I want her to be included and support her older brother and sister. Or should I just get her a onesie? Any ideas are appreciated.

Advertisement

daisy7843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Decorating a diaper?

Aw what a sweet idea

We have a diaper with our college mascot logo, and another with my karate dojo logo. But those were both gifts so I don't know how they were done. One was done by a local lady that does embroidery dipes, so a digitized image was put in a computer and the machine embroidered it.

If it's something you would use and enjoy, go for it. But if it's just for one event you might want to do a onesie that would be seen more and cost less. I'd be too worried about ruining an expensive dipe. Would it be too chilly?

I've done screen printing with cheap printer paper that you iron-on a shirt. Not the greatest quality.
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
gaganboy
Registered Users

Re: Decorating a diaper?

So your must buy best quality and soft baby diaper that make your sweet heart comfortable and happy ...
gaganboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #4
daisy7843
Registered Users
seller

We would keep using it my kids still love to wear their shirts from the walk from last year. I puff painted 22 shirts, one for every person on our team I'm thinking about getting some printed this year with our tax return money. I'm on bed rest and don't think I can hand make the shirts again the year. The diaper probably won't be seen by anyone but us as she will only be a month old and will be staying in her Beco close to me. My three year old loves helping me go through our stash though and I am sure she would love sister to have an MDA diaper. I'll have to look into the embroidery. Thanks so much.
daisy7843 is offline   Reply With Quote