Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
GardenMamma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Sub-chronic Hemorage?

Have any of you ever experienced a SCH? I did with baby #3 at 14wks and it resolved it's self, no problem, but I had the exact same thing happen yesterday morning. Had a small but tight cramp, felt a gush, like your water breaking, only it's blood, not water. The bleeding tapers off and eventually stops with in 24 hours. Now I feel perfectly fine, no problems at all. I have a friend who had a SCH at 7 wks, and she is now 11wks and everything is going far. I am pretty cautious for now, trying to not get my hopes up incase there is a real problem with the way he placenta attached it's self. My midwife told me to wait till next week when I am 6wks, then go to the er for a soon. Any earlier than that and they wouldn't be able to pick up a heartbeat anyway. Soooooo now I play the waiting game. Daydreaming of seeing that tiny flicker of a heartbeat, but preparing myself for the very real possibility that it might not be there =/

Advertisement

Ashley Wife to a US Marine& Mamma to Braelynn (5), Brody (2), Adalynn (1) , and expecting #4 November 1st!!
GardenMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #2
Sabra
Registered Users

Re: Sub-chronic Hemorage?

I bled in both of my first two pregnancies. The second time was pretty bad--very heavy, bright red bleeding, complete with cramping and passing what appeared to be tissue. I really thought it was a miscarriage, but she's 8 now.
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:12 AM   #3
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have never experienced that, but wanted to send you BIG Mama! I can only imagine how scary that was!
Old 03-03-2012, 05:46 AM   #4
iluvmyortiz1122
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I had one with my last dd. it was at 9 weeks and my ob put me on bed rest til it cleared by 12 weeks. I would take it as easy as you could. But I didn't have bleeding with mine, it was detected on a sono.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

iluvmyortiz1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:04 AM   #5
fluffybunsdiapers
Registered Users
Formerly: paulzangel
seller

My Mood:
Ddc crashing.....I'm in Sept and had one with this baby, I thought I was having another mc but everything healed, just no heavy lifting for a week. Gl mama
Old 03-03-2012, 09:14 AM   #6
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

Also DDC

with DS I woke up to a bed of red blood just around 6 weeks and spotted and bled on and off through till 10 weeks or so. I got an emergency u/s at 6 weeks and some days and saw the little HB going strong. DS is currently jumping on me, he definitely made it the doc put me on bedrest for a month or so so take it easy
Old 03-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #7
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

no experience here, but try to take it easy mama.

We're expecting #5! "Quinn" coming July 2014!

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #8
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ddc

Had one and it was bad.cramps, clots, crying cause the blood just poured down my legs. And the pain was terrible. My LO is in my avi. Mine was at 5 weeks. Resolved many weeks later. GL!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
GardenMamma
Registered Users

My Mood:

...and more bleeding today. This is so un-nerving. I just want to know. I am ok with either outcome, I know it is all in Gods hands, but the next few days can't pass quick enough. I am so ready to get to the end of this week and have an soon to see if I have a reason to daydream or not.
Ashley Wife to a US Marine& Mamma to Braelynn (5), Brody (2), Adalynn (1) , and expecting #4 November 1st!!
GardenMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #10
wolffie
Registered Users
seller

My doc said I had a SCH with my first pregnancy...

My first pregnancy started as twins. We lost one and following the loss I continued to bleed. The doc called it a SCH. The bleeding didn't last that long but the bleed was still visible internally on u/s so I was on "couch potato" rest for 16 weeks when the bleed was no longer visible. I didn't bleed for 16 weeks though. I think it was just the first two weeks on and off. The doc defined "couch potato" rest as sitting at my desk at work and then coming home and laying on the couch or in bed and doing little else. That's much easier to do when it's the first pregnancy. Take it easy mama!
Mama to ds '08, dd '10, due w/#3 5/13! wife to Missing my angels 6/07, 10/07, 3/12
Let's swag! SWAG friends!

Last edited by wolffie; 03-04-2012 at 08:44 PM.
wolffie is offline   Reply With Quote