Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #21
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Re: Weekly Oct Chat (3/6-3/9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseBella View Post
I don't know if I can keep my sanity if we lose one more of our lil pumpkins. I am stressing way to much about this pregnancy and I have no reason to other than having heard everyones stories. I'm debating on take a break from DS and the facebook group for a while. But I really enjoy the support that also comes from this group... so I don't know.
I know what you mean. I have no reason to stress, but do get a little worried hearing about all the losses But on the other hand, the support and encouragement is so awesome, I couldn't give it up! I think it's worth it to have such an amazing group of caring women thinking of you! We will still be thinking of you and caring for you if you need to take a little break, though. If you're too stressed out, you could always come back in the 2nd tri when things are more secure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroline11009 View Post
What's the link to the facebook group? Somehow I missed it.

Just laying in bed here trying to convince myself to get up. I'm so exhausted. I also am not in the mood to go to work today, had a bad day yesterday. Maybe a little Zumba will help. 8w 6d today. :-)
We can confirm that the facebook group is totally private, right? Like it's not going to show up in that little timeline that I joined it? We haven't announced on FB and don't plan to for a LONG time, so I'd hate to have it slip out! And Caroline, I LOVE zumba - it always helped me feel better when I used to do it I've been thinking of getting a few dvd's since it's the only exercise that sounds at all interesting right now.

AFM - Dating U/S in just 3 hours! DH and I are both really excited, but both super nervous too. We almost wish we weren't having it just because we are so scared of seeing no HB. But we have no reason to think that at all - just being anxious for no reason. I don't remember being this worried with DD! But DH said I was, so maybe I'm just forgetting Anyway, hopefully I will be able to come back on here this afternoon and post a beautiful little bean to lift everyone's spirits. My MW said they will give me a DVD with all the pics on it!

Oh, and I really like the idea of one of the jewelry options for Alice too - the necklace or bracelet.

Advertisement

Old 03-06-2012, 11:06 AM   #22
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Um, not sure who approves the requests for the FB group (Sheena, maybe?) but I just asked to join, so just so you know when you see the request, that's me
Old 03-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #23
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think it's Kristi who set the group up and approves.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #24
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Um, not sure who approves the requests for the FB group (Sheena, maybe?) but I just asked to join, so just so you know when you see the request, that's me
Your approved mama
Old 03-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #25
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Eileen, the FB group is a closed group so no one will see it in your timeline
Old 03-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #26
apo_katie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

@Kara, I Love your picture! It is something me and my three brothers did at one point, but we all come down the stairs during a dinner party my parents were having because we couldn't unhook them!!

AFM: 9w6d today. I think the m/s has finally subsided. I feel great now and my tata's aren't so terribly sore anymore. But even the idea of touching raw burger meat for dinner makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little.

Semi-crunchy, vax-ing, organic-eating with a corn intolerance, home-brewing, , ,
apo_katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #27
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Caroline, were you in the TTC #1 group with Alice? We were thinking that someone familiar might want to let those ladies know about the care package in case they wanted to get in on it.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #28
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ddc. Please count me in on the gift for Alice.

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #29
aprilkek
Registered Users
seller
seller

I wasn't around much yesterday and missed the terrible news about Alice. So sad for her.

I had my dating us this morning and everything looked good. They don't change due dates based on the ultrasound unless it's more than a week, so according to my doc and one of the many wheels they use in the office my due date will be Oct 20 (my mil's bday) The ultrasound was saying I am due on 10-16. Heartbeat was in the 170s.

ZULILY! Join Swagbucks and Earn Free Money! Plum District The Mini Social Gilt Group One Kings Lane
aprilkek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #30
NurseJessie
Registered Users
seller

That's great about your u/s, April! So glad everything looks good.