Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-06-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
ahblessedmama
Registered Users
seller

Urban fluff and/or Bumgenius bamboo, info?

I can't find information on these two kinds of diapers, a local mom was selling some. The BGs aren't on cottonbabies and only have two reviews on diaperpin and the urban fluff are even less common. Anyone use these before, like them/dislike them? Thanks!

Advertisement

ahblessedmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
tmrobinson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Urban fluff and/or Bumgenius bamboo, info?

The bg bamboo fitteds were discontinued over a year ago. I bought 6 when they were clearancing them out in the xs/nb size and love them. Actually, my 3 week old is wearing one right now. I never tried the bigger sizes so not sure about those. They do take awhile to dry but that is really the only negative I can think of.

tmrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #3
ahblessedmama
Registered Users
seller

Thanks! I wonder why they quit making them? I can't find them on this forum for sale either by typing in bumgenius bamboo under fitteds. The local mom is selling them for 6.00 each, is that good? Thanks again
ahblessedmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
BoyCrazy
Registered Users
seller
seller

I read lots of great recommendations for those BG fitteds when I was planning my newborn stash, but I could never find any. If they are in decent shape I'd snap them up if I were you.
It seems like BG is really getting away from any sized diapers, with the exception of their xs aios. They seem to be focusing on easy to use, one size diapers.
BoyCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
mommysoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Buy them!!!!! They r awesome! I wish I bought a dozen or more but I didn't know anything about them and only got 4 Nb and LOVE them. They r soft and absorbent and wonderful. As soon as they get posted on the FSOT they r gone! They do take a little longer to dry but that's bc they r so absorbent. As for urban fluff they used to be sold on etsy but they r no longer made. They r like a hybrid cover, snap in waterproof liner and insert. I always wanted to try they but she closed down shop before I was expecting.
mommysoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #6
tmrobinson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblessedmama View Post
Thanks! I wonder why they quit making them? I can't find them on this forum for sale either by typing in bumgenius bamboo under fitteds. The local mom is selling them for 6.00 each, is that good? Thanks again
If they are in good condition then I would get them. I think that is how much I paid when they were on clearance new but like you said they are pretty hard to find so if you want to try them that seems like a pretty good price to me.

tmrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #7
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

what size are the bg bamboo? If they are not large...buy them.. and sell them to me if you're not in love I just got a bunch of larges in the mail for DS, andi can tell i'll love them already...now to find some for the new baby on the way...
Old 03-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #8
jessi4jc
Registered Users
seller

If you don't take those BG Bamboo for yourself, pick them up for me. They are a CONSTANT ISO here.

Sent from iPhone which is out to get me for some reason that is unbeknownst to me. Via DS Forum.

IDSO: Noro Sekku in Citrus, Lilac, Sand. Please.
jessi4jc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #9
babyduck757
Registered Users

Love them both! Very sad that you cannot get either anymore. What did she list the urban fluff for?
babyduck757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #10
ursaminor
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love BG bamboos so much, I am thinking about making faux bg bamboo fitteds for a new LO in the future