Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #21
jrowens3224
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What are the Best Wipe Bits Available?

I like the bits from GreenSugarNaturals on etsy She's super sweet too.

Advertisement

jrowens3224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #22
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

I like Wee Essentials too. I just use the leftover boiled water after we make tea to dissolve them.
Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:18 AM   #23
Nicolenutt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr00tijen

Thank you Nicole. I also have Liquid Wipes Solution Concentrate available!
I recently tried the concentrate.....WOW! It's incredible, I can't believe we ever lived without it . Which reminds me I need to order more.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:21 AM   #24
fr00tijen
Registered
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolenutt View Post
I recently tried the concentrate.....WOW! It's incredible, I can't believe we ever lived without it . Which reminds me I need to order more.
Thanks Nicole! I am glad that you are loving the concentrate. It works great as a baby body wash too! Are you using it as a foaming wash or in a spray bottle? I love using it in my foaming pump bottles! I am also going to be rolling out with new scents this month and more soap bits scents next month I have about about 5 new scents that should be here this week and plan to order more in December. I am also introducing some Holiday scents and will be making more Baby Baff Bars.

http://hyenacart.com/MonkeyButtDesigns/
fr00tijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #25
newtocloth2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use CJ's carcass cleaner and like it. I've tried wipe cubes, but don't care for the extra time needed to dissolve it. (I make up a batch every 3 days or so because I like my wipes pre-moistened.)
I might try the monkey butt liquid concentrate when I run out, though. It looks good.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #26
fr00tijen
Registered
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtocloth2 View Post
I use CJ's carcass cleaner and like it. I've tried wipe cubes, but don't care for the extra time needed to dissolve it. (I make up a batch every 3 days or so because I like my wipes pre-moistened.)
I might try the monkey butt liquid concentrate when I run out, though. It looks good.
I am running a 20% sale on the 4oz and 8oz bottles of liquid concentrate. Not sure for how much longer I will be running the sale for. Code is HOLI when checking out and a bottle goes a long way.

http://hyenacart.com/MonkeyButtDesigns/
fr00tijen is offline   Reply With Quote