Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
ecrawfor80
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nana's bottoms opinions

Ok, so I used to get nana's bottoms several years ago. I'm having another baby and wanted to know if the quality is still the same. I will use pockets for naps and overnights, but would like to use these for daytime.

Also, she now has an option for the soaker...hemp, sherpa or birdseye...which is the most absorbant? Hemp? But I don't want to deal with stink. Any thoughts?

Advertisement

Elizabeth-Wife to my navy man Dan, Homeschooling, cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding, raw milk drinking, non-vaxing, no TV, co-sleeping mama to six beautiful blessings. (I didn't know I was crunchy until I wrote this siggy)
ecrawfor80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love mine. Mine have a pocket in the back to stuff with more absorbency if needed. I have bamboo soakers & birdseye soakers & both are very absorbent-can't tell a difference, but bamboo takes longer to dry. I have suedecloth inners & birdseye inners & poop comes off of the suedecloth easier. I destashed a lot of my pockets for these, because they are wonderful! Aplix is super strong & fit is great. HTH!
Old 03-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #3
ecrawfor80
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nana's bottoms opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceray7 View Post
I love mine. Mine have a pocket in the back to stuff with more absorbency if needed. I have bamboo soakers & birdseye soakers & both are very absorbent-can't tell a difference, but bamboo takes longer to dry. I have suedecloth inners & birdseye inners & poop comes off of the suedecloth easier. I destashed a lot of my pockets for these, because they are wonderful! Aplix is super strong & fit is great. HTH!
Thanks! I had no idea she'd make them with a pocket in the back. I will def. ask for that when i'm ordering.
Elizabeth-Wife to my navy man Dan, Homeschooling, cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding, raw milk drinking, non-vaxing, no TV, co-sleeping mama to six beautiful blessings. (I didn't know I was crunchy until I wrote this siggy)
Old 03-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
EmilyA874
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We really liked the smalls we had, they fit my DD great after her cord fell off and up until a bit past 6 months. They do take a long time to dry though. I've seen some say adding a pocket and turning them inside out makes the dry time less.
EmilyA874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:18 PM   #5
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ive been using them for 5+ years on my kids preemie, nb and small sizes and love them♥ im waiting on a bunch for the new baby. i like birdseye or sherpa soakers(birdseye dries the fastest but all mine dry in one dryer cycle)
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #6
momma2eliandisaac
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I love them. I just got 12 more last month to add to the 20 we had. I have mostly birdseye soakers and insides but a few bamboo also and both are great. She can leave a pocket in back and she will make a custom rise as well upon request. They are great quality, a great fit and you get great customer service!!
momma2eliandisaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
ecrawfor80
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks! I'm super excited to use them on my new baby.

Any idea if I should just start with smalls instead of newborns if my babies are almost 9 lbs. at birth?