Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #1
Ljk1982
Registered Users
seller

SOLD

*** ALL OF THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANKS MAMAS! ***

EUC Medium OBFs in teal contrast (x2). No stains or issues. These do NOT come with the extra lay-in doublers -- snap-ins only. $18ppd.

EUC Small OBF in solid teal with natural inner. This has the sewn-in soaker flaps along with the extra lay-in doubler included. No stains or issues. $21ppd.

New (only prepped) Medium OBFs - solid squash and sprout. These have the solid inside in squash and sprout. Snap-in doubler and extra lay in doubler is included. $25ppd each or $48 for both.

Well-loved snapless looking for a new home. Want to try to sell as a lot first. Asking $42ppd for all 4 listed below.

Lemon - has seen its better days. The terry is beginning to wear off from around the leg bands. The elastic still has stretch. Diaper not as soft as it used to be. Maybe a good diaper for someone looking to try one out?

Teal (x2) - Minor staining on legs and one of the small doublers. These have been well loved. One of the smaller teal doublers is a wider width than the other. Maybe it wasn't matched correctly when I bought it? Elastic still works fine.

Charlie Delta - This diaper is nearly BRAND NEW. It is still very squishy soft. The leg elastic on one side is wonky. My mom tried to replace it with new elastic. What she did works fine, it just doesn't match up to the springiness of the good side and I am tired of messing with it. Could be repaired by someone who knows what they are doing.

Advertisement

Last edited by Ljk1982; 03-28-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Ljk1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
Zoethink
Registered Users
seller

Re: Sbish snapless fitteds and OBFs

I am interested in the yellow Sbish snapless, is it still available? How much would you ask for it by itself? Thanks!
Kimberly
Old 03-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #3
Ljk1982
Registered Users
seller

Re: SOLD

BUMP FOR SOLD
Ljk1982 is offline   Reply With Quote